Rate Dr. Rosalie Swart

Dr. Rosalie Swart's Ratings

Dr. Swart is so approachable and pleasant that you forget she is a doctor. Although she has always given great medical advice too! She has great people skills - almost always on time, friendly, patient and takes time with patients. She often calls me at home to follow up with results, etc. I really appreciate her as my family physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1386565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2013

My ex was unable to find a family doctor and was diagnosed with terminal cancer. She was going from doctor to doctor in walk in clinics and her care plan was horrible. Dr. Swart was not accepting new patients but was approached to accept her. Dr. Swart and Dr. Wendy Wickstrom discussed the case and agreed to take on the patient. Dr. Swart and Dr. Wickstrom were compassionate, considerate, attentive and caring. They guided the care with knowledge and expertise. They were there when someone needed them most and I will be forever grateful to them both. The staff at the office were helpful, professional and all appointments were on time. My ex's care continued in hospital with daily visits and top of the line care. Thanks to all of you. You made her last few months here on earth easier as she was surrounded by your kindness and compassion!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1386564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2013

Wonderful caring doctor, I trust her knowledge and decisions .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1386563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

Did not take me seriously. I was constantly self diagnosing and i had major health problems that she didnt deal with

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1386562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

She is the best doctor I have ever had--always has timre for her patients and is very thoughtful and kind

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1386561].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2011

This doctor is a saint. In the more than 10 years I've been seeing her, I never once felt I was given the bum's rush out the door. She is kind beyond measure and always willing to listen. She is compassionate and understanding on all issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1386560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

Always get appointments right away, friendly staff. Doctor is very helpful and has gone out of her way to do testing when needed. Never feel rushed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1386559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2010

Was not happy Have to look for another doctor.Very nice lady but didn't really look for the cause of the problem.Always on time

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1386558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2010

refuses to abide by the advise of psychologists or pyschiatrists when it comes to her patients. Takes them off meds at her or their discretion be dammned of the consequences to those around them

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1386557].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2009

Excellent service by this doctor. She called my home to give me test results and check to see if I had any questions. Receptionists are extremely kind,especially Sue. I have not had such excellent care in a long time!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1386556].votes_count ]]