Rate Dr. Ann M. Lindgren

Dr. Ann M. Lindgren's Ratings

Dr. Lindgren was very cold and did not spend much time with me and my daughter. This office provides a range of products and procedures but she recommended that I go to another Spa. It was like she did not want to treat non white people. That is how we felt. I thought I made the right choice by waiting to get an appointment with her based on her credentials. I guess I was wrong.. Totally disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2448960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

I went to Dr.Lindgren's practice for schlerotherapy. I was treated by her PA, Aileen Powers. I found her PA to be patient, friendly, knowledgeable, and extremely professional. I would highly recommend this practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1387101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2010

Dr. Lindgren is very thorough with skin exams. She explains what she sees and lets you know if there is anything of concern. She takes the time with each patient that is necessary to explain prescribed treatments, causes of what she treats, why something isn't a concern, etc. Her manner was wonderful when she called and told me that a biopsy was positive for basal cell carcinoma. She answered all my questions and concerns. She even helped me see the positive to the diagnosis (it doesn't spread, is curable and never lethal) as well as the next steps I had to take. All previous and subsequent visits(every year, now) have been equally wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1387100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2009

She has been correct in her diagnoses and the treatments have worked great. She saw a tiny basal cell carcinoma and knew right away what she was looking at--everything she has said was "probably benign" has indeed been benign. She's good!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1387099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

She is knowledgeable, takes time to listen and explain. She was referred to me by quite a few other doctor friends who see her. She is simply the best doctor I have ever seen!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1387098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2007

She is terrific. Excellent doctor; she doesn't balk at mole checks like some docs. She also suggests procedures without upselling their cosmetic options. She even kindly offered to get me in just before my wedding in case I had any "skin emergencies." Unfortunately, it's very difficult to get an appointment and her front office people have terrible attitudes...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1387097].votes_count ]]