Rate Dr. Michael B. Koidin

Dr. Michael B. Koidin's Ratings

He is wonderful, great with the kids and his pricing is competitive. I would recommended

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1387210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

I had to take my 2 year old daughter who had swollen gum. She had a bad experience with her former dentist who basically traumatized her to go to any dentist. Thankfully, Dr. Koidin is very friendly and my daughter did cleaning as well as extraction of her tooth at the same time. They also squeezed in my 5 year old son's cleanings without appointment. I am very relieved to find my kids' dentist now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1387209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

Dr. Koidin and his partner Dr. Pearlman are THE BEST. I've been going to them for 30+ years. Their staff is great, too. Two very smart dentists who love what they do. Very lucky I found them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1387208].votes_count ]]