Rate Dr. Jennifer Lush

Dr. Jennifer Lush's Ratings

Dr. J. Lush is now working out of a practice with Dr. Chew however only works Monday's for now. She does fill in when Dr. Chew is away and likely at other practices / clinics. She is open, knowledgeable, listens and not opposed to alternate methods. She follows up when necessary and I have never found her difficult to speak to ~ never rushes me out the door ~ gives suggestions i.e. instead of an immediate prescription suggests eating/exercise plan where appropriate. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2448969].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Very calm, sounds knowledgeable and warm. What she recommended really helped me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1387691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

I've only been seen by Dr. Lush twice, both a stand-in for Dr. Adey and Dr. Ng. I found Dr. Lush to be a little intimidating to try to talk to, but once talking, she's pretty helpful and understanding. She didn't rush the time we had at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1387690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2011

Dr. Lush was in the unfortunate position of having to deliver some life-altering news to my husband and I have to say that we couldn't have asked for someone more caring and compassionate. She also took care of me for the first few months of my pregnancy with my daughter (before she left) and was always very thorough and took the time to talk me through everything. (This was my first pregnancy.) We miss her immensely!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1387689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2009

I really enjoyed dealing with Dr. Lush. She never talked down to me and made me feel like my concerns were legitimate and that I wasn't wasting her time. I was sorry to see her leave.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1387688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2008

I found Dr. Lush is not very personable, but that she is a sweet person. She delivered my son, and I thought that she did a great job. She let me make it as far as I could on my own without pushing drugs on me. She let me make my own desicions, let me know exactley what was going on, and what my choices were. She has definatley grown on me over time, and I wish her luck when she leaves the practice she shares with Dr. Adey.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1387687].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2007

Fabulous doctor-so helpful and respectful-spends extra time with you when you need it-very thorough with your concerns-caring personality-makes going to the doctor a lot less stressful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1387686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2007

Excellent Doctor. I find she takes the time to talk and is personal. I am definitely going to miss her in June.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1387685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2007

Dr.Jennifer lush i found to be judgemental! She is quite rude and doesnt listen to what i have to say or my concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1387684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

I have found Dr. Lush to be very helpful and thorough and takes time to explain things. I have only started seeing her so only have a few visits to go on.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1387683].votes_count ]]