Rate Dr. Lee T. Snook

Dr. Lee T. Snook's Ratings

Prior to going to see Dr. Snook I had heard only good things, just like the previous reviews. My experience was quite different. First, the new patient coordinator was disorganized and while she had FOUR weeks (because that was how long it took to be seen) to send me the new patient packet to fill out (which is quite lengthy), I never got it until I called to request it the day before my appointment. Dr. Snook, in my opinion, enjoys the sound of his own voice and spent 95% of my appointment talking about things unrelated to my pain. I had been referred by my family doctor following an accident to look into injections in my back to relieve pain that had been going on for over 3 months. Dr. Snook barely examined me and stated that he couldn't believe the MRI was of me - even though he looked at my name on the film. He was offensively insensitive and was too busy talking about nothing in particular to ask me any real questions about my pain. I do NOT recommend him on any level.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2013 | flag

Dr. Snook is an excellent doctor. He is very knowledgeable, good listener and knows his stuff. Very friendly. I would highly recommend him. I've been with him for a long time. His staff is also very friendly.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2012 | flag

Submitted Jan. 5, 2012 | flag

Everyone is very friendly and doctors are excellent. I was in pain for years but after a procedure I am a new person. Can't thank them enough.

Submitted May 11, 2011 | flag

I have suffered from chronic neck pain for many years due to job related injuries. While under the workers comp system Dr Snook repeatedly requested treatments be tried that ultimately were refused by WC. Now that I am out from under that system he is able to treat me properly and I have for the first time in many years had success in lowering my pain level. Dr Snook and his staff have always been friendly, professional and able to answer any questions I have. I would highly recommend mpmc for chronic pain sufferers.

Submitted Feb. 23, 2011 | flag

I really like Dr. Snook. I recently had a fusion on my lumbar spine. That dr. refuses to give me meds. I went to my primary care dr. and they sent me to Dr. Snook. Everyone was very helpful and smiled. Dr. Snook has the brightest blue eyes I have ever seen. I hope he can help me.

Submitted Nov. 17, 2010 | flag

This Dr. kept me on pain pills for 13 years .I worried about the amount I was taking after 13 years and he sent to a 1 week program at Stanford. I was also hooked on Valium and all they did was give a ton of that and take the opiaties away. I spent 25 days in very severe pain and Snook would not help me at all.He may be good with some patiants but he almost killed me !

Submitted July 29, 2010 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Snook and his assistants for about eleven years and I am very happy with the service I have received there. I suffer with chronic pain from a car wreck with a **** driver, and several unsuccessful back surgeries and fusions. Everyone I have been in contact with at Dr. Snook's office has been very professional and caring. To become a patient at his Metropolitan Pain Management, you must be referred to him by the doctor who is treating you now. They have an operating room there where you can get some procedures done and they also utilize an outpatient suite of operating rooms upstairs in his building. My pain is severe and Dr. Snook and the others keep up to date with all of the latest painkilling technology and medicine. Dr. Snook is a very friendly doctor (as are his assistants) and I have never been treated rudely by anyone there. They are all compassionate and caring. I would recommend Dr. Snook to anyone suffering from very bad pain.

Submitted May 24, 2009 | flag

Absolutely the best pain management Md there is. I love this doctor. I have been a patient for many years and he has shown great compassion and understanding doing all possible to help me. If I could rate this group higher than 5 I would! Absolutely, by far simply the best - WONDERFUL!

Submitted April 28, 2009 | flag

I went to Dr. Snook's office for more than a year. From the first visit I informed the staff that I couldn't sit due to several spine surgeries. They still kept me waiting for 1 1/2 hours at every visit. This was waiting not only for Dr. Snook, but also for his PA's. On the last visit I was fed up with his staff who wouldn't respond to my request(s), but to the doctor for allowing this to happen. I strongly suggest that you DO NOT spend your time or money with this doctor and his office they are not professional or caring.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag