Rate Dr. Kanwal Shankardass

Dr. Kanwal Shankardass's Ratings

I love Dr. Shankardass hes always there if your sick one time he came to my house when i couldnt get to him

Submitted Feb. 29, 2012 | flag

Dr. Shankardass was our doctor for so many years. He has misdiagnosed so many people in my family (immediate and extended) year after year.I finally convinced my mother to dump him, after she mentioned two lumps she felt in her breast, and he told her it was nothing to worry about. It ended up being breast cancer, which she discovered ON HER OWN after going to the breast clinic. He's outdated, and misinformed.

Submitted May 16, 2010 | flag

Our family went to Dr. Shankardass for years, but there was a period when his commitments outside his practice meant his time for us was limited. So we changed doctors - the worst move we could possibly have made! We 'inherited' a GP who has never satisfied us, and we have just found another one. We hope to be better served now but would like to go back to Dr. S.

Submitted March 21, 2010 | flag

Dr. Shankardass is an awesome doctor. I hope he never retires! He would be greatly missed by his patients and collegues I'm sure.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2010 | flag

Dr.Shankardass has been our family doctor for many years. He was at the hospital the day i gave birth to my son and when i gave birth to my 2nd son and he couldn't be there he sent one of his trusted collegues to take his place. He doesn't hesitate to see me or my family and always has answers to my questions and when he doesn't have the answer he says "i don't know". He is very quick to send out referrals to specialists when they are needed. His secretary has a great sense of humor and she is always pleasant to speak with and helpful. Thank you Dr. Shankardass and Wendy for all your support and willingness to help our family. Love Tara, Paul, Jaymz, Nicco and Xxavier.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2009 | flag

Dr. Shankardass has been my doctor for more than 30 years. He is competent and caring. When he is unsure, he admits it and looks up infomation or calls an expert while you are there. He never guesses. He does not overbook, therefore waiting time is short. He makes follow-up calls, when the situation is unusual. For example, my husband had pneumonia, many years ago, and it was not responding, as expected, to medication. He called a few days after prescribing a second medication, to see if my husband was feeling better. Few doctors would do that. I can't imagine having a different doctor.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2008 | flag

Above anything, Dr. Shankardass is a great listener. He makes sure he gets all the details. He never ignores a symptom and never leaves a stone unturned. He is always more than willing to refer you to a required specialist, following up with you of course. He is a kind honest soul, I'm fortunate to have him as my family doctor.

Submitted Feb. 29, 2008 | flag

Dr.Shankardass is a great doctor. If you are sick, he will fit you in on the same day and if you have an emergency he is always there. He has made house calls to our house before. Now that's a dedicated doctor who cares about his patients! He is very knowledgeable and only prescribes medicine if needed, I think this is very important. I am very comfortable going to him and I trust him.

Submitted June 11, 2007 | flag

He is very knowledgable and when he doesn't know he is not afriad to say so and find someone who does.

Submitted April 8, 2007 | flag

Dr Shankardass was my mom's physician - when she lived at St Joseph's Villa - he was very kind and patient with his elderly patients.

Submitted April 6, 2007 | flag