Rate Dr. Shashi Lota

Dr. Shashi Lota's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1388261].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2013

This doctor is a miserable person and a bad doctor. Her ratings say it all, unsatisfactory doctor who probably barely passed medical school. Very few doctors on this site have ratings as low as her, therefore going to her is very risky. I wish I knew about this site earlier.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1388260].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2010

Clinic was very busy, but they have some more doctors and a new appointment system now. Didn't have to wait very long, and things moved smoothly. Nice friendly staff, and doctor too. She took the time to explain something to me that no one has yet. Helped me a lot with the treatment of my chronic illness. Would recommend to friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1388259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2010

Had to be the poorest Dr. I have ever seen. She threw me out of her office and told me I was mental. I told her when I had a proper diagnosis, I would be back to inform her. It took a long time to get that info, but I did go back to see her. Needless to say, she was shocked I would come back. I am chronically ill and have been, going on 23 yrs. She has no compassion, and could have cared less that I was in distress not knowing what was wrong with me. At least I knew in my own mind I needed to find help some other place.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1388258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2010

Being limited to one problem per visit was not very good. She said she was accepting new patients but I am not sure that I can have a family doctor who can only spare 3 minutes per visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1388257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2009

I was refused service after asking to see another GP. I cannot believe these people can tell us to "go to another clinic and start over" after 3 years trying to find out what my illness is....unbelievable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1388256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

I saw Dr. Lota as a walk-in. I had a clear case of bronchitis, which I'd had for 6 weeks. She listened to my chest, looked at my throat, and promptly told me I was fine and should go home. I was in her office for approximately 2 minutes. I went to a different doctor that afternoon and he took the time to examine me properly and I was diagnosed with bronchitis. I was very unimpressed with her care and question her capability and commitment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1388255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

I had the need for a doctor for a very sudden and severe development of symptoms and eventually I've done a surgical procedure for that. All of this was possible because of Dr. Lota's rapid actions. I think she is very knowledgeble and she was very helpful by the time I really needed it. I really appreciate what she has done for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1388254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

Dr. Lota is one of the worst doctors I have ever seen. She lacks communication skills and just wants to hurry up the visit and finish. She told me to go collect the lab results from my previous registered FP. I left work, and when I went to the previous clinic they said its a rule that she has to contact us. What a pitty ! She doesn`t even know the regulations !!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1388253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2009

I saw Dr. Lota today and was very happy with her. She answered all my questions without making me feel like I was burdening her. She was pleasent and seemed very knowledgable. I will definitly go back particularly now that she is taking appointments. I have been looking for a family doc for 9 months and I am very pleased to have finally found one!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1388252].votes_count ]]