Rate Dr. Karan Glendenning

Dr. Karan Glendenning's Ratings

I have been a patient Dr. Glendenning for 7 years and have never had a problem. She is caring and always takes time to answer my questions and concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2600178].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

I feel very lucky to have Doctor Glendenning as our family physician and I trust her completely .
She is kind,considerate and caring , and I truly believe she became a doctor for all the right reasons . My whole family feels very comfortable with her and wouldn't want to go to anyone else .

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2554229].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

Dr. G. Has been our family doctor for about 10 years. We are, and always have been, extremely pleased with her knowledge, skills, and abilities. She is compassionate and caring and never rushes you. I am a nurse and have the opportunity to compare her with many other physicians I work with. She is simply the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2525944].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

Dr. Glendenning for me only made me more uncertain of Doctors than I already am, every time I am there (which is once every 2 years, if that) she blames all of my questions/concerns on my weight. I even had one appointment end up feeling like she was judging me based on me not being married at my age, and pushing me to see if I was depressed because of not being married and not having children (keep in mind I have NEVER mentioned being depressed or unhappy with my life). Even though I only see her every 2 years she treats me like she is doing me a favor and that I need to hurry up and stop wasting her time. I am currently looking for a new Doctor as the experience with her has left me never wanting to go in and using walk in clinic as I know her answer will be “lose weight”. I never write on these sites as I think most comments are said in anger, but I haven’t seen her in over a year and I'm still writing this comment as my feelings are the same today as they were a year ago.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1388342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Reading through some of these comments makes me feel like people are talking about 2 different doctors. I have been seeing Dr. Glendenning for about 10 years, I am now 30. I have never had a negative experience. I appreciate that she is not a drug pusher. She always takes time to make sure I have my questions answered. I have never waited more than 10 min to be called in. My mother also sees her and she is very happy with her as well. At my last appointment, I took my 18mo son to see her. He was being very difficult and she did not loose her patience once. I will never go elsewhere, even though I live in the NW!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1388341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Our family has been with Dr. G for close to 10 years and other than not being able to get an appt when needed, I am happy with her service. She always takes the time to discuss issues, listen to concerns and refer if and when necessary. My children love "Dr. Karan" and look forward to seeing her, even when they are not feeling good. I also appreciate that she will take us in a walk-in situation if one of the kids is sick and that she knows their histories and remembers them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1388340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2011

Dr. Glendenning is a terrible doctor. I completely agree with the other comments. Dr. Glendenning is arrogant, rude and definitely treats you like you should be honored that she graces you with her presence. God forbid you should ask a question. She is entirely unhelpful and not at all respectful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1388343].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

I have had bad experiences with Dr. Glendinning . . She likes to disregard health concerns & make you feel like you're a ignorant & taking up her precious time. She did not give your time and is rude and She needs to learn how to manage her stress.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1388339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2010

Dr. Glendenning has been my doctor for the past 10 years and has been wonderful addressing my concerns. I've always been uneasy going to the doctors but she goes out of her way to make you feel comfortable. She is extremely knowledgeable and very personable. I would recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1388338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2010

Karan, is a great Doc. Always helpful and determined to get to the root of the cause.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1388337].votes_count ]]