Rate Dr. Ron T. Moon

Dr. Ron T. Moon's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

This Doctor is awesome, very helpful! He has helped with my pain issues me for the last 4 years. It is nice to have a Dr that cares.

Submitted July 31, 2013 | flag

I haven't seen Dr. Moon yet but I am very anxious. The doctor I was seeing got shut down for his carelessness and I've been reading these reviews and ask anybody if they have any further comments to please list them. I suffer from a bulging disk, endometriosis, ovarian cysts, abdominal pain, chronic pain, and fibromyalgia. I need some help soon. I just hope that I will see the doctor soon and get some relief! I appreciate everyone who posted something, because those positive ratings and comments have given me a lot of hope and today I am really suffering.

Submitted June 15, 2013 | flag

Dr. Moon is great! Yes, there is usually quite a wait, especially your first visit, but Dr. Moon and Larry both take time with you to answer your questions and explain everything that is being done and never make you feel rushed. Be prepared to wait, but being cared for by Dr. Moon is worth it. He is very open and friendly and tells you exactly like it is. I've seen some people in reviews refer to him as arrogant, but he's not, he's just very upfront and honest with you. Dr. Moon, unlike many doctors, tries to treat you in the way that will cost you the least money and doesn't try to push expensive treatments or meds on you. His staff is nice, and helpful, but this is a VERY busy practice so they don't waste time with foolishness or rude patients. I would highly recommend that anyone needing pain management or hormone therapy invest their time and energy Dr. Moon.

Submitted June 13, 2013 | flag

I have not seen Dr. moon yet, but every pain Dr. in Huntsville now is not seeing any more patients becuase of one Dr.'s carelessness, so I had to go to Bham. The nurse that helped me with the appointment was very nice and helpful. Got an appointment within one week, and someone cancels before then they are going to call and get me in earlier.

Submitted April 10, 2013 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Moon for more than four years and if it wasn't for his willingness to ask questions and truly listen to what I tell him, I would not be able to move my neck. He is one of the key people in keeping me mobile even through my pain. The root cause of my pain cannot be fixed, but with the help of Dr. Moon I can remain mobile. I have bad days and good days but fewer bad days since seeing Dr. Moon. He and his staff are efficient, professional, and friendly. Dr. Moon also keeps up with the rest of my health well being which is important to me as so many doctors now will only talk about one health issue and not consider other contributing conditions. We are moving, but we will continue to drive back for the appointments.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2013 | flag

I've been seeing both of the doctors at The Industrial Athlete for 2 years now, & I had insurance when I first started going there, but no longer do. I can say from my experience he is willing to help you with what you can afford. I'm not saying this in a negative way he's there to run a business not a charity, so if he just gave away his services for free he could'nt stay in business. I wish that I could afford all that he has to offer, like the trigger point injection, chiropractic services, & physical therapy so I could work on fixing my back instead of numbing the pain so I can function & work from day to day. I will say that if it weren't for him I wouldn't be able to function or work like I do now. He's very strict about your meds not being abused, & keeping your liver functioning, so don't miss any lab work or appointments, because he will take your meds away. Overall this clinic is great if you can afford all they offer, & play by their rules. I would reccommend this Dr.

Submitted May 28, 2012 | flag

The most unfriendly,uncompassionate staff I have EVER encountered! There is only ONE exception to this & he is the P.T. Victor is exceptional at what he does & his desire to help people. There have been times when I had a sick child and needed to reschedule my own appt. They charge you & then refuse to call in a few days worth of your medication(that you are not suppose to abruptly stop taking).If I had to take one or more of my children with me, one nurse would tell me that they "really didn't appreciate me bring my children".As a Stay-at-home mom, I have no alternative! To this she would snidely reply "How unfortunate for you". I have left there on many occassions in tears because of the treatment(and lack of medical treatment)that I recieved.They will not work with you in any way, including the day/time of your next appt. Those dates/times were't always workable for me but, they would't budge and would only give a prescription to last until the appt day/time that they had chosen!

Submitted March 27, 2012 | flag

I had the worst experience with his very rude staff and he is one of the worst doctors I have ever met. The first medication he put me on I had a severe allergic reaction.. after waiting in his office for more than four hours he left and sent his PA into my room to talk to me... the PA had no control over the situation and believed me but was forced by Dr. Moon to prescribe me the same thing. I then went into shock after having another allergic reaction. He then prescribed me a medicine that caused me to seize and when the neurologist sent him a letter explaining this he then told me to stop taking the medication and wouldn't prescribe anything else even though I have kidney stones. His staff is extremely rude!!!!!!!

Submitted Nov. 18, 2011 | flag

I love Dr. Moon. He has been my salvation. He has kept me walking and working, along with his staff. Anyone who writes a negative report probably does not want to have to invest the time it takes to get better. Dr. Moon asks that all his patients invest their time, as well as his, in improving whatever condition they are dealing with at the time you see him. He is extremely knowledgeable about all issues dealing with the spine and problems associated with all aspects of pain. He is wonderful at adjusting your back, neck,etc. and giving injections which help specific areas greatly. Thank you Dr. Moon, Vic and Girls. You are absolutely the greatest!!! Paula

Submitted Aug. 9, 2011 | flag