Rate Dr. Ron T. Moon

Dr. Ron T. Moon's Ratings

I am looking on this site for Dr. Moon's number and it is saying unavailable. I have had so many great recommendations for him. I am in so much pain and need to make an appointment. Would someone please give me his number. Please and thank you!!! :-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2631592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Moon for a few years now. Him and his staff are awesome! I have a small business and if it wasn't for the shots and medicine he gives me I could not do it! All I can say is Thank You Dr. Moon! You have helped me more than you know!
If you are dealing with pain and need help? He is the best Doctor to see. He was also able to help me with hot flashes! I highly recommend him to everyone I know!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2622145].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

Dr. Moon has helped me with my neck and back pain. He takes the time to find and treat your pain. He treats your pain with different types of therapy. His office opens early so I can get the treatments that I need before I go to my full time job. He is a doctor that truly CAREs!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2544116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

Dr Moon is a wonderful doctor! He sees you as a whole person, not just as a back problem or for whatever problem you come to him. He wants to help your whole body become healthy, as well as dealing with the chronic pain problem that has initially brought you to him!! I always leave feeling more positive and upbeat after seeing him. He truly cares about his patients!! Thank you, so much. Dr. Moon!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2510245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2497136].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

This Doctor is awesome, very helpful! He has helped with my pain issues me for the last 4 years. It is nice to have a Dr that cares.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1388391].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

I haven't seen Dr. Moon yet but I am very anxious. The doctor I was seeing got shut down for his carelessness and I've been reading these reviews and ask anybody if they have any further comments to please list them. I suffer from a bulging disk, endometriosis, ovarian cysts, abdominal pain, chronic pain, and fibromyalgia. I need some help soon. I just hope that I will see the doctor soon and get some relief! I appreciate everyone who posted something, because those positive ratings and comments have given me a lot of hope and today I am really suffering.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1388390].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2013

Dr. Moon is great! Yes, there is usually quite a wait, especially your first visit, but Dr. Moon and Larry both take time with you to answer your questions and explain everything that is being done and never make you feel rushed. Be prepared to wait, but being cared for by Dr. Moon is worth it. He is very open and friendly and tells you exactly like it is. I've seen some people in reviews refer to him as arrogant, but he's not, he's just very upfront and honest with you. Dr. Moon, unlike many doctors, tries to treat you in the way that will cost you the least money and doesn't try to push expensive treatments or meds on you. His staff is nice, and helpful, but this is a VERY busy practice so they don't waste time with foolishness or rude patients. I would highly recommend that anyone needing pain management or hormone therapy invest their time and energy Dr. Moon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1388389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

I have not seen Dr. moon yet, but every pain Dr. in Huntsville now is not seeing any more patients becuase of one Dr.'s carelessness, so I had to go to Bham. The nurse that helped me with the appointment was very nice and helpful. Got an appointment within one week, and someone cancels before then they are going to call and get me in earlier.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1388388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Moon for more than four years and if it wasn't for his willingness to ask questions and truly listen to what I tell him, I would not be able to move my neck. He is one of the key people in keeping me mobile even through my pain. The root cause of my pain cannot be fixed, but with the help of Dr. Moon I can remain mobile. I have bad days and good days but fewer bad days since seeing Dr. Moon. He and his staff are efficient, professional, and friendly. Dr. Moon also keeps up with the rest of my health well being which is important to me as so many doctors now will only talk about one health issue and not consider other contributing conditions. We are moving, but we will continue to drive back for the appointments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1388387].votes_count ]]