Dr. Loren Kroetsch

Rate Dr. Loren Kroetsch

Dr. Loren Kroetsch's Ratings

I had three surgeries with Dr. Kroetsch, 2 of which I was hopitalized for. Wisdowm teeth removal was a good experience overal, I was in a lot of pain and I never got any trouble reaching Dr. Kroetsch for extra pain medications and for checks. During the two jaw surgeries I had (upper and lower), I was hospitalized and I found Dr. Kroetsch had great bed manners. He took the time to answer all of my questions and concerns. He was very re-assuring when I was worried. All surgeries was for my othodontic treatment and everytime I went back to my orthodontist he was very impressed with the results. Unfortunatly, I have to agree with some of the posts belo about the front staff, they could really chear up!! The nurses were always really great!

Submitted Aug. 13, 2013 | flag

In 2011 Dr. Kroetsch removed my impacted wisdom teeth that I had procrastinated on having removed for 20 years. I was scared of the pain and the horror stories. I was put under for the surgery. I took a couple T-3's waiting for the pain - no pain. Didn't take any more, and had very little pain. Healed up very nicely. Had no side effects from the anaesthetic. Insurance covered most of the surgery. In July of 2012, I had two biopsies on my lip. Dr. Kroetsch took time to explain the procedure and possible risks. I was put under for the surgery, and again had little pain afterwards, and no side effects from the anaesthetic. The stitches were disolving. The scars are not noticeble at all. I relly feel that he took the time to carefully suture the inscisions so as not to be noticeable. The staff are all very polite. I highly recommend Dr. Kroetsch and his team.

Submitted July 24, 2012 | flag

My daughter had her four wisdom teeth removed on May 23/2012. She was in and out in one hour very little bleeding or swelling and no bruising she feels so relieved after hearing other peoples stories. I would definitely recommend this doctor and his expert team of nurses.

Submitted May 25, 2012 | flag

Had all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed and was quite pleased with the experience. Dr. Kroetsch was very knowledgeable and explained clearly what was going to happen during the procedure. The only thing I was not satisfied with was the staff that was working the desk. She told me to submit the claim to my own insurance when they were able to do it for me. A couple of months later I still didn't receive anything so I had to contact the office again. Sure enough, my claim was put on hold because that girl entered information incorrectly. Was not thrilled about that. Other than that I have nothing else to complain.

Submitted May 22, 2012 | flag

Dr.Kroetsch extracted all four of my 17 year old daughters wisdom teeth. I can't tell you how wonderful he is and his staff are. Top Notch! Truly took his time with us and wants what is best for his patients. He was a real blessing... Thanks again for giving our daughter the best treatment!

Submitted April 30, 2012 | flag

DR. Kroetsch extracted 4 impacted wisdom teeth of mine with incredible skill and care. His entire staff was very helpful in preparing me, keeping me calm (fear of medical procedures), and caring for me afterward. I am well on the way to a complete recovery now and am very grateful to him and his staff for making the experience as painless as possible. If I ever require any other oral surgeory, I will be going back to him for sure.

Submitted March 29, 2012 | flag

Professional at his work. He is experienced and a certified Oral surgeon. He performed my Lower Orthognatic surgery also called an Underbite Jaw Surgery and it was a very successful Process! I'm still in the process of healing and recovery but so far, it's been great!

Submitted Oct. 6, 2011 | flag

The front staff were disorganized, impatient and basically rushed into signatures and initials without explaining what I was signing. They told me they would submit forms to insurance and I would have no concerns. Contacting my insurance company they have not received the necessary documents for reimbursement. After several calls it is still not sorted out and doesnt look like it will be in the near future. The surgery was 3 months ago.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2011 | flag

Our teenage daughter had her 4 wisdom teeth out July/10. Very knowledgable and answered all our questions at the first consult. Personally phoned us back when we had a concern after surgery which put my daughter and I at ease. Has a separate exit door after surgery so my daughter didn't have to walk through the waiting room. Privacy is important at this clinic, which we appreciated.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2011 | flag

Very patient with my daughter. Kind and understanding. Great oral surgeon!

Submitted Oct. 4, 2010 | flag