Dr. Michael Cossoy

Rate Dr. Michael Cossoy

Dr. Michael Cossoy's Ratings

Dr. Cossoy is a first-class neurologist. It is a shame that his tenure in Halifax has ended. His kind, compassionate demeanor and seemly endless knowledge in the MS field will be missed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1388657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2007

Dr. Cossoy was not only very knowledgeable about Multiple Sclerosis, but he put my wife and I at ease. He worked previously as a researcher in Clevland, and he knows his stuff ! We spent a total of 3 (three) hours with him and a couple of his students. He explained from A-Z what was happening to me, and offered an array of choices, their consequences, and their benefits. He was funny, knew his stuff, and did the most complete neurological exam that I've ever had in more than 15 years that I've had MS. If you are planning to see Dr. Cossoy, you've definately made the right choice of a neurologist. Yes he's a bit on the young side, but his experience and his up-to-date knowledge on current research makes him an asset to the Halifax MS Clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1388656].votes_count ]]