Rate Dr. Omid Mostachfi

Dr. Omid Mostachfi's Ratings

I found Dr. Mostachfi's office staff to be warm and kind. I was able to go in for my appointment a little earlier than the appointed time and found Dr. Mostachfi to be very attentive, kind and was able to tell me his thoughts on what might be the issue and what the next steps were to solve my problem without speaking 'over my head'. WONDERFUL experience.

Submitted Nov. 8, 2013 | flag

Fantastic Care! Thorough, knowledgeable, communicative, conversational, inquisitive, expert.

Submitted May 16, 2013 | flag

Been to him several times, very patient & caring. Able to tell me what it is NOT so far, but unable to diagnose yet. Have had biopsies but they are unable to as well.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2012 | flag

Appointment was on time and information he provided was very helpful and informative. Didn't feel rushed during the appointment and he was able to answer all of my questions. Very pleased

Submitted Nov. 16, 2011 | flag

To me he is helpful and thoughtful doctor. He puts time on you and listens to your problem, then gives you deep smile and helpful comments, he never pushes you to hurry and wrap up the topic, so you feel relax to share your problem with him.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2011 | flag

He was very friendly and on time, but ultimately unhelpful. Suffered BPPV for 2 years and waited 6 months for this appointment. It lasted all of 10 minutes. 5 of those being taken up by a hearing test. He told me I had BPPV (already knew that), what BPPV was (already knew that) and sent me out the door. Complete disappointment after waiting so long for help. Could've dropped $20 on a hearing test at any clinic and not had the six month wait to tell me what I (and my referring GP) already knew!

Submitted Sept. 10, 2011 | flag

I have never met staff that are as rude and unprofessional as the ones in this office. It was not uncommon to wait for at least an hour past your appointment time and rebooking an appointment was nothing more than a nightmare. while the doctor himself seemed okay, it was impossible for me to get acceptable appointment times for my five yr old daughter. When I could not take an appointment time they offered, they then were going to make my child wait months for a re- check on her ears. The staff felt it was exceptable to play childish games at the expense of my daughters hearing. I informed my family doctor who promptly got me an appointment with a different doctor, who has professional, caring staff working in his office. If you need a fabulous doctor call Roy Cheung.Neither he nor his staff would ever treat a child badly.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2011 | flag

I found this doc to be very abrasive and rude. Unwilling to listen to anything beyond his own focus. He was blunt with me and to the point with little to no explanation. He may be the best with his hands, but his bed side manner needs some definite improvement.

Submitted March 1, 2011 | flag

This young doctor is patient, kind, a good listener, and didn't make me feel stupid to my self-diagnosis series of questions gleaned from surfing the internet. I was freaked out after having had odd symptoms such as blocked hearing, frozen facial nerves, dizziness, and recurring buzzing, ringing and hissing noises in my ears. Meuniere's disease, doc? NO, you'd feel much dizzier and be nauseated. Swimmer's ear, doc? No, the area would be inflamed.He did not push medication, but kept trying. Off to a CT scan next. Thank goodness-he made me feel sane. Invisible maladies require trust from patient to doctor and reverse. Superb office staff as well. Gives me hope in the medical system.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2011 | flag

Dr. Mostachfi is a very human doctor who respects his patients and their needs.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2011 | flag