Rate Dr. Mark S. Schubert

Dr. Mark S. Schubert's Ratings

Really great office and doc. I saw Dr Schubert for my first visit, and was tested for allergies by the most caring nurse Mary right after my exam, same day. I saw the doctor the next week for my follow-up visit to go over results. Very thorough, intellegent doctor, caring staff. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1389464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2010

We had seen several doctors for my son's severe skin allergies and asthma. All of them wanted to continue using strong steriods and did't want to do more even though it was a constant problme. We finally found doctor Schubert, who ran two diffent sets of allergy tests to determine what was the cause of the problem. He, also gave him a very thorough exam. After a month of shots and proper medications my son tranformed into a different child. He has been going there the past 7 years. I could not be happier.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1389463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

Was misdiagnosed by two previous physicians with Asthma. Dr Schubert gave me the same tesst as the other two doctors, except his interpretation of the results indicated I had vocal chord dysfunction bought on by acid reflux. I got to stop taking the asthma meds I was taking the past 7 years. I went on a restricted diet. My condition improved 100pct. Schubert probably saved my life since at the time my condition was worsening.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1389462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

I've been a patient of Dr. Schuberts for well over 15 years. He is by far the most caring and most importantly knowlegeable doctor I've ever met. He takes the time to explain everything to you in layman's terms. I have referred him a number of colleagues, friends and family who consider Dr Schubert to be the best in his field as well. Dr Schubert is considered to be the best by his colleagues as well -- and has been named Allergy Doctor of the year in Phoenix magazine nearly every year.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1389461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2007

Dr. Schubert is the best doctor I've ever had. After spending years of misery and mis-diagnosis from other doctors, he quite literally saved my life. His credentials are impeachable and his passion for improving the lives of people afflicted with allergies is undeniable. Thanks, doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1389460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2007

Dr. Schubert is an excellent physician. He is friendly, caring and professional whenever I go to him for help. He has treated my family and myself for allergies and sinus infections over the past 10 years. He takes the time to explain the medical condition and the subsequent treatment plan. His treatments have always been effective. He has my highest recommendation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1389459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

Dr. Schubert literally saved my daughter's (age 26) life. She had been misdiagnosed with asthma for a year and had seen three different doctors in that year. Within 1/2 hour of her new patient visit, Dr. Schubert informed her that she'd never had asthma and that there was something in her throat or lung. He sent her out for additional testing immediately. She had a tumor in her lung. Let undiagnosed, or misdiagnosed, it would have eventually have turned malignant. As it was, the tumor was completely blocking off her right lung. She was in surgery within two weeks and her prognosis is excellent. Dr. Schubert is one of the finest, most caring doctors we have ever seen. His expertise saved my daughter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1389458].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2007

This was the best Dr. I've ever seen, for anything. He took time to explain everything, and was caring and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1389457].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2007

Paternalisic. Rushes through appointments, but seems knowledgeable. He went so fast in his decision-making process that I was not really able to follow is thinking or learn how to manage my condition effectively - and I'm a biologist! I shudder to think how people without a scientiic background fare in his practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1389465].votes_count ]]