Rate Dr. Andrea J. Waxman

Dr. Andrea J. Waxman's Ratings

Very willing to work with my personal style and desire to self-direct my care. Responsive to phone calls (usually within same day). Provides thorough information so that I am comfortable and compliant with treatment regimen. Non judgemental. Casual & comfortable office atmosphere. Gay friendly. Does not rush appointments and offers complete attention. Provided free sample medication while I was out of a job. Only downside, which is not directly within her control, is the Banner terrible after hours "helpline" phone service.

Submitted March 11, 2007 | flag

Very willing to work with my personal style and desire to self-direct my care. Responsive to phone calls (usually within same day). Provides thorough information so that I am comfortable and compliant with treatment regimen. Non judgemental. Casual & comfortable office atmosphere. Gay friendly. Does not rush appointments and offers complete attention. Provided free sample medication while I was out of a job. Only downside, which is not directly within Waxman's control, is Banner's terrible after hours "helpline" phone service.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2007 | flag