Rate Dr. Judith Jones

Dr. Judith Jones's Ratings

I feel like I am blessed to have her as my Doctor. With a high risk pregnancy she was on top of it all! Her receptionist is Amazing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Highly competent physician. I am continually blown away by her and her office's ability to provide seamless care for me during my two pregnancies. Everytime I call with a question or complication, it is immediately dealt with. My concerns were always addressed. I really can't say enough good things about Dr. Jones and Caroline. I would absolutely have her care for me and family if I became pregnant again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1390097].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2013

Dr. Judith Jones must be one of the busiest GP's in Victoria and yet carries herself so well and considers her patients with the highest degree. Her receptionist/medical assistant Caroline is also fantastic (what a multi-tasker!!). As an elite athlete with chronic pain syndrome, Dr. Jones has done as much as humanely possible to resolve my complex issues. I firmly believe that she too is frustrated by the poor state of our medical system in which she is required to operate and has incredible patience while muddling through it. I put all of my faith in this doctor as she is extremely competent and caring - a rare combination intoday's doctors - and I have seen quite a few.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1390096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2012

She is a nice lady, but will not be the doctor for you if you want to question anything. She expects you to just accept what has been said/told and do it. She is not flexible and will not consider alternatives or circumstance and questioning her on it changes her generally warm and nice personality into one that is very cold. Otherwise she is a wonderful doctor and the staff is great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1390095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2012

I love Dr. Jones!! I moved and unfortunatly, had to find a new doctor. She sets a high standard and the new doctor doesn't even compare. You're lucky if she's your doctor!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1390094].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2012

Dr. Judith is the absolute best doctor!My daughter, my sister and I love her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1390093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

Dr. Jones has been my GP for 12 years... and delivered daughter (now 12). She is very patient, empathetic, understanding, professional, and precise. I like that she doesn't push prescriptions unless absolutely necessary. Great bedside manor. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1390092].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Jones for 10 years and have always been thrilled with her level of dedication to her patients. I always call and ask her if she is taking patients when I have a friend in need of a new doctor because I know they would also be so happy with her level of care. Thanks Dr. Jones!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1390091].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

I am extremely impressed with Dr. Jones. I have been with her for almost 3 years and have had 2 pregnancies with her. She listens, is knowledgable, is caring and always on time! Her staff is effecient and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1390090].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2010

Dr Jones and her secretary, Carolyn are both wonderful people. I have had 2 babies with her and she is extremely knowledgable and thorough. Without a doubt one of the best GP's in Victoria .. I come from a medical family and my husband is a Cardiologist, so accuracy, knowledge and a genuine interest in my health are important qualities. Dr Jones is also so easy to talk to and very friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1390089].votes_count ]]