Rate Dr. Gabriel Leger

Dr. Gabriel Leger's Ratings

Nice man, outdated methods & training, doesn't call about test results. Would be a good doctor for kids without medical issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2557847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

He is a fantastic docter i had him since i was born (23 years) and now my daughter has him as well . I couldnt have asked for a better docter ,he is an extremly intellegent man , and a great docter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1390633].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2011

Dr. Leger was our family doctor when we were young. Now, he his the doctor for our kid. He is incredible. He gives good advice. He knows what he is doing. He is direct and when we need to go for tests, he sends us right away. Sometimes he tells us things to do, which we don't think is going to work, but it does. He is the best doctor. I just hope nothing happens to him, or he doesn't retire soon. If so, I do not know which doctor we will have that will be as good as he is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1390632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2010

Dr Leger was my doctor when i was a kid and now i bring my son there and he is the best doctor ever. I have a lot of confidence in him and whenever my son is sick he finds the problem. Also my son likes him very much and is happy whenever he goes to Dr. Leger cause he knows he's gonna be better soon.. I'm very happy that he's our Doctor...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1390631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2010

All 3 of my children go to Dr. leger. He is very thorough and has caught many mistakes from other doctors at the clinics. He even notices when I'm not feeling my best. One of the best Dr's I've seen. I would trust his opinion over any other.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1390630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2010

My son was seen by Dr. Leger today for the first time. The first impression I have, is of a person that knows how to relate to my son,he listened and did a head to toe exam, including assessment of my son's milestones met. He gave some postive feedback and good suggestions. He did not once pull out the prescription pad and we will try a homecare solution for the problem. I am fortunate to have him as my son's pediatrician. Hopefully the relationship continues in this positive direction. The staff person was polite, very helpful, and related very well to my children 2yr and 4mth old.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1390629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2010

My daughter, who grew up as a patient of Dr. Leger and is now married and living in Ottawa was home this past week. Unfortunately, her son became ill and because Dr. Leger has seen her daughter at his office in the a.m.a couple of years ago, she called today but was informed by his receptionist, he no longer sees patients from out of town. How dissappointing! She ended up taking her son to an after hr. clinic...strep throat...I do know, however, she would have felt better seeing dr. Leger. For those of you , who have him consider yourself lucky for he is the BEST! The doctor my daughter saw for her son was knowledgable, friendly and caring and she is grateful but still not her Dr. Leger.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1390628].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

he's been my doctor since I was a baby and now he's both my sons doctor. Everytime that we go see him remembers all family members. Knows what he's talking about. Doesn't hesitate to take test if the need is there. Never had a problem what so ever with him. Always on time and not in a rush to leave. He will listen to what your concerns are and will answer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1390627].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2009

Dr. Leger is probably one of the most stubborn men that God ever put on this planet and for that I am eternally grateful. I took all 3 of my children to him and he was without a doubt the best doctor I have come across in whole life. My children had many serious ilnesses and he got them through each and every one of them. He was not only concerned for the child but for the parent as well. When one of my sons was critically ill and I could not get anyone at the Moncton Hospital or the Dumont Hospital to listen to me, he did, and it was because of him that my sons life was saved, even though he was 20 years old and no longer a pediatric patient. " Thanks " is certainly not enough for what he did. I could never begin to repay him for all the trials he got myself and my children through in 20 plus years. Anyone who had him as their doctor should consider themsleves fortunate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1390626].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2008

Dr. Leger almost killed my brother, diagnosed him with a flu, but it was actually a diabetic stroke. The specialist still don't know how he survived. His blood sugar peaked at 103, it's supposed to remain below 10. The horrible part isn't the misdiagnosis, it's the fact that he never followed up on him, never bothered to call our family once the test results came in. We had to call an ambulance that same night and the doctors at the ER told us he wouldn't make it thru the night. If it weren't so expensive for lawyers, my family would sue him for malpractice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1390625].votes_count ]]