Rate Dr. Robert A. De Stefano

Dr. Robert A. De Stefano's Ratings

Dr DeStefano and his staff are so pleasant and warm. He does a thorough skin exam and has found skin cancers other doctors missed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2119199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2011

Not only is Dr. DeStefano one of the best dermatologist I've ever seen, he is extremely kind and compassionate. He truly cares about you as a person. You are not merely another patient. His staff has been with him for years. They also mirror him. I have been seeing him for approximately 20 years. I can't imagine what I'll do when he retires.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2119198].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2008

The best in his field and has a fantastic bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2119197].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2005

I've never had a better experience with a dermatologist. He's the sweetest, warmest doctor who really cares about his patients. His staff is friendly and helpful. They all love working with him. It will be a very sad day when he retires.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2119196].votes_count ]]