Rate Dr. Kristine Mayer

Dr. Kristine Mayer's Ratings

Cold! Is the only word I have to describe this dr. Her technition was so nice that when I actually spent the entire five minute that the dr gave me I was shocked she was this way! She barely made eye contact with me, very strange since she is an EYE DOCTOR!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2483499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Love her! she is so good with my children and explains everything very well. my son had surgery two years ago and my daughter will be next and I wouldn't want anyone else to be there but her. I also agree that she needs new staff, I feel very uncomfortable having to deal with the secretary as she is so rude and trying to call the office is a joke no one ever answers the phone .

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1391006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2011

She is a very good Dr. willing to spend time with kids and is very patient, the staff, well I really don't care for them, smile and pretent you want to be there ladies, but I'm not there to see them.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1391005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2010

Dr Mayer is a good doctor she cured my son's red eye but I will say she needs a better receptionist ..... with manners

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1391004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2010

I love this doctor but the secretary needs an attitude adjustment. I waited on a referral for another doctor for 2 months to find out that the referral she sent had no phone number on it for them to contact me. Then when she corrected it they were given the wrong phone number. That's two months wasted of my life waiting for a surgery that could have been done by now. When I asked her what happened she denied most of it and never once said sorry. I know people make mistake but high pressures is nothing to be left sit for months.... i'd like to see how she'd react if it were her waiting.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1391003].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2010

By far the best eye doctor I've seen in Cape Breton. I have been seeing her for a few years now and could not ask for a better person. She explains everything thoroughly and in a language you can understand. I would recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1391002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2009

Dr. Mayer keeps up to date with all the new technology and equipment. Dr. Mayer takes time to explain everything and is always very pleasant. I had the surgery and received the IOL's. The new vision I have, I consider it to be a miracle. I cannot thank her enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1391001].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2009

Dr.Mayer is the best eye doctor i have ever seen in Cape Breton.I look forward to seeing her and her staff.I don't understand why the negative comments about the secretary,she is a sweetheart.i find her as part of the team a very special person,they are all wonderful people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1391000].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2009

Dr. Mayer seems like a good doctor although we spent more time with her assistant than we did with her. Her secretary lost my daughter's referral from the IWK and was extremely rude on the telephone and was not much better in person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1390999].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2008

I find Dr. Mayer to be excellent and the young man who works for her is also excellent. However her receptionist leaves a lot to be desired.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1390998].votes_count ]]