Dr. C. Tettah Ago

Rate Dr. C. Tettah Ago

Dr. C. Tettah Ago's Ratings

Great guy. Personable and tells you what to expect. Treatments went well, after-effects are as described but maybe not as bad as they could have been. Highly recommended.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2011 | flag

He spoke to my father with genuine concern and made us feel valued. Important during a difficult time

Submitted Feb. 4, 2010 | flag

An excellent oncologist. Dave Smith, the nurse who usually works with him is an angel.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2009 | flag

Dr. Ago was my radiologist in the Cape Breton Cancer center. He is an excellent communicator and helped my husband and I understand my condition. He was so compassionate and caring. A wonderful doctor. Sydney's loss is definitely Halifax's gain.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2009 | flag

So far, so good! Dr. Ago was very informative and also very caring. He told us what to expect and he was right on with his diagnosis and treatment plan (we saw four oncologists before starting treatment). He kept us fully informed as to what affect the radiation would have on my body.

Submitted March 10, 2008 | flag

He was my Radiologist at the capebreton cancer clinic.very personal and great at what he does.Just wish he told me before he left, how the radiation would effect me down the road.I think I was givin way to strong of a dose.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2007 | flag