Rate Dr. J.R. Grandhe

Dr. J.R. Grandhe's Ratings

The insurance I paid was for my deductible. Dr. Grandhe is an excellent doctor. I had pain in vertebra 4, 5, and 6; and his procedure made the pain disappear; and the pain has been gone for 10 months. He is a pleasant person to work with. I would highly recommend him.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2012 | flag

Dr Grandhe is a true professional in ever respect and definitely puts the interests of his patients first. Dr Grandhe is very experienced in his field of pain management. He is very personable and I give him a rating of 10 when it comes to bedside manner. I have always had excellent pain relief over the last few years from the epidural injections I have received in my lower back. His staff is very friendly and accommodating. Anyone with back or neck pain should contact Dr Grandhe for a consultation. You will not be disappointed!

Submitted Oct. 29, 2011 | flag

Dr. Grandhe is the most pleasant Dr. I have ever been to, He listens and explains in detail your treatment plan and includes the patient 100% of the way.I will recommend all my freinds and family to Dr. Grandhe.Dr. Grandhe made me pain free.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2011 | flag

Great Doctor, Always there to listen and answer any questions. Excellent service! Thank you!

Submitted March 3, 2011 | flag

Great office, friendly doctor and staff. Dr. Grandhe is very knowledeable and helped me to get the pain relief I have needed for far too long.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2010 | flag

Dr. Grandhe is great! Always greets you with a smile and a handshake. He has taken care of me for 3 years, and has helped get my pain in control. He will stay with you in the room until every question is answered. Sometimes the wait is 30 minutes or so, but I don't mind because he's a great Dr. Thanks Dr. Grandhe!

Submitted Nov. 12, 2008 | flag