Dr. J.R. Grandhe

Grad. Year: 1981

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/01/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 16 reviews. Dr. J.R. Grandhe has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Pain Mgmt / Physical Rehab-related: pain relief, physical rehabilitation, stroke recovery, accident recovery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

23/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.1
RID: 5460250
09/05/14 5 5 5 5 My name is Michael Greene and I am a patient at the Grandhe pain facility in Fresno. I found the Doctors and staff very friendly, helpful and punctual. The wait was short and the medical staff was very efficient. The clinic helped greatly alleviate pain from arthritis and provided follow-ups as well. I am very satisfied with the treatment I recieved.
RID: 5428931
27/04/14 5 5 5 5 They took VERY good care of me and I feel very confident Dr. Grandhe is resolving the issues I have unlike any other doctors I've seen for the same medical problems.
Insurance: Aetna
Respond

10/07/13 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2681825
18/06/13 4 5 5 5 I use to have constant headaches before I started seeing Dr. Grandhe. I receive monthly shots and I no longer suffer from daily headaches.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 2648344
14/05/13 5 4 5 5 I have been suffering from low back pain since 2006. I started seeing Dr. Grandhe in 2011 and receive epidural injections which has helped relieve my pain tremendously. I am now able to go grocery shopping for a longer period of time and I was also recently able to go on a cruise without having any problems. I would highly recommend dr. grandhe to everyone I know.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 2575327
03/03/13 5 4 5 5 The pain shots with Dr Grandhe have helped my back tremendously. I do not have the pain I had before the treatments. I had 4 shots and it has been over a year since the last one and I am still pain free. I have a little bit of pain if I do something, but it goes away. I would recommend the office for anyone.
Respond

20/01/13 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2526124
09/01/13 5 5 5 5 I have always felt welcomed, all my questions answered, in a friendly, courtious, and professional setting. Dr. Grandhe is a doctor of great skill, and shows compassion towards his patients. Whenever I had a question, Dr. Grandhe would take time in explaining what needed to be done, always keeping my well being a top priority. His staff is always friendly, knowledgable, and always make you feek welcomed.
Insurance: Workers Comp
Respond

04/01/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Janardhan" to "J.R."
RID: 2506689

19/12/12 1 1 1 1 You know when you want to kick yourself in the ass for not following your gut feelings. Dr. Grandhe is one of those. I have had 5 epidural's with no issues. Grandhe's epidural laid me out. 5 days of unbelievable pain, shooting pain, stabbing pain, painful numbness, my legs falling asleep so I couldn't walk. The response from the office was "contact your primary care physician" I have talked to two other women online with the same experience. I felt like I was getting an abortion in a chicken-coup in Mexico. You walked through their storeroom to the procedure room, bleak, tacky and somewhat dirty. I should have listened to the voice in my head screaming....DON'T DO IT!!! And neither should you.  Respond
RID: 2130722
11/05/12 4 4 5 5 Dr Grandhe is trustworthy. He's an empathetic, skilled and effective anesthesiologist. He doesn't prescribe narcotics. Dr Grandhe's epidural took me from 8 to 2 on the pain scale for residua of multiple rib fractures. He's addressing my sciatic pain. The first injection made a big difference. I'll get a booster before I head out for Florida. I feared standing in-line at Epcot, Disney World, Jungle Adventures, Sea World, Cape Canaveral, etc, but feel confident I can do it now. I'm on no narcotics. I take Arthotec (NSAID that doesn't mess up your stomach), use E-STIM and a topical. I'm weaning off those epilepsy and psychotropic meds that have a secondary pain reduction effect. Just too many pills!  Respond

21/03/12 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1718957
21/02/12 5 4 5 5 Very satisfied with Dr. Grandhe. He took care of my problem.
RID: 1717569

19/02/12 4 4 1 1 This doctor is not very knowledgeable. I went in with lower back pain and was led to a back room, given an injection and given a small plastic cup with pain cream written on it. The same injection in LA included fluoroscopy and IV sedation. There was no improvement. His staff was nice but I would not recommend him at all. Very low level of expertise.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1703286
02/02/12 5 5 5 5 The insurance I paid was for my deductible. Dr. Grandhe is an excellent doctor. I had pain in vertebra 4, 5, and 6; and his procedure made the pain disappear; and the pain has been gone for 10 months. He is a pleasant person to work with. I would highly recommend him.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1573948
29/10/11 5 5 5 5 Dr Grandhe is a true professional in ever respect and definitely puts the interests of his patients first. Dr Grandhe is very experienced in his field of pain management. He is very personable and I give him a rating of 10 when it comes to bedside manner. I have always had excellent pain relief over the last few years from the epidural injections I have received in my lower back. His staff is very friendly and accommodating. Anyone with back or neck pain should contact Dr Grandhe for a consultation. You will not be disappointed!
RID: 1521238
24/08/11 5 4 5 5 Dr. Grandhe is the most pleasant Dr. I have ever been to, He listens and explains in detail your treatment plan and includes the patient 100% of the way.I will recommend all my freinds and family to Dr. Grandhe.Dr. Grandhe made me pain free.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1377555
03/03/11 5 5 5 5 Great Doctor, Always there to listen and answer any questions. Excellent service! Thank you!
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 1266299
06/10/10 5 4 5 5 Great office, friendly doctor and staff. Dr. Grandhe is very knowledeable and helped me to get the pain relief I have needed for far too long.
RID: 721100
12/11/08 5 4 5 5 Dr. Grandhe is great! Always greets you with a smile and a handshake. He has taken care of me for 3 years, and has helped get my pain in control. He will stay with you in the room until every question is answered. Sometimes the wait is 30 minutes or so, but I don't mind because he's a great Dr. Thanks Dr. Grandhe!  Respond