Rate Dr. Surb S. Guram

Dr. Surb S. Guram's Ratings

What originally seemed to be a caring and thorough approach to my overall health.....turned out to be a (possibly) once devoted physician who's actually a shrewd businessman, promoting a variety of procedures that simply add to his immense wealth. This is a dog and pony show if I've ever seen one. From one's entry into his pricey, art filled three-storied setup, replete with the most modern and up to date labs and clinics, profit alone becomes apparent as the purpose of his little empire. He is personally a capable physician, but his "associates" are second rate and fundamentally incompetent. I've found better since.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2013 | flag

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. Everytime I see him, he refers me to have so many different tests to be ran. All of these tests require a co-pay. Then, you have to make yet ANOTHER appointment (another co-pay) to get the test results back. He also doesnt refill any medication without having to come in for an appointment. I now have a new doctor who actually takes the time to listen to my concerns and who will also refill my medication over the phone. That is what good patient care is all about.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2011 | flag

Dr. Guram and staff are very professional. Spends time needed to listen and address my needs.

Submitted July 14, 2011 | flag

The staff at SCIM is has always been helpfull & personable. Dr. Guram seems to genuinely care about his patients. The only shortcoming of the entire facility is the fact that they are rarely on schedule -- not uncommon for doctors, & they are not nearly as bad as some I've encountered.

Submitted July 13, 2011 | flag

Dr. Guram was wonderful. After suffering with medical weight gain that my other physicans said were "impossible" I decided to seek help with Dr. Guram. Not only did he believe me but was very helpful in helping me find ways to combat it. I would recommend Dr. Guram to all of my friends and family.

Submitted July 13, 2011 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Guram's since 1999 and have always found him to be professional and knowledgeable. His kindness and caring is shown through his mannerisms and his compassion is shown with his heart. Dr. Guram is definitely my Doctor of Choice!

Submitted March 10, 2011 | flag

Reffered me to several labs and clinics (sleep, heart imageing, hemorroid, etc) that had nothing to do with my original ailment. It turns out he owns these labs and clinics. I found this to be very shady and greedy. Not sure if he is looking out for my best interest or his.

Submitted Oct. 12, 2008 | flag

Found him to not listen to you when you try to explain something to him. I feel he is in it for money only - not helping people. I feel like he is getting a "kick-back" for each referal he makes.

Submitted March 21, 2008 | flag

Seems to be busy building his empire, adding to his wealth.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2007 | flag