Rate Dr. George Arnold

Dr. George Arnold's Ratings

Dr. Arnold is very kind, friendly and knowledgeable. He was my Obstetrician for my second child. He is an amazing doctor who has never rushed us out of his office, was always happy to answer any questions and took such a good care of me my whole pregnancy. He made the experience unforgettable! As I am new to Canada, I am so happy that I had the opportunity to be his patient, very grateful to him and would highly recommend him to everyone. I wish him a good health and all success in his Life. Sahar Also on behalf of my family: Afshin, Shailin & Artin

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Arnold. His expertise in HRT was so helpful. I feel so much better on the bio identical hormones and would recommend him highly.

Submitted May 20, 2014 | flag

Dr.Arnold is an excellent doctor. He was my obsestrician for my second child . He is a perfectionist and extremely knowledgeable . I am so happy that I chose him and would highly recommend him to anyone .

Submitted Dec. 24, 2013 | flag

Dr Arnold is an incredible doctor. I have had surgery for fibroid removal and a hysterectomy performed by him. He is thorough and a perfectionist. Dr Arnold is extremely organized and a wonderful person. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a new doctor.

Submitted June 14, 2013 | flag

Dr. Arnold is one of the best doctors I have ever had the pleasure being a patient of. He cared for me during my first pregnancy and was so attentive. I had high blood pressure throughout my pregnancy so he took that very seriously. He watched me carefully and discovered a potential problem at 34 weeks, he sent me to the hospital where I ended up being diagnosed with preeclempsia and being induced at 34 weeks. Even though he wasn't able to actually deliver my baby, he was there shortly after and cared for me until I was discharged a week later. I am pregnant again and have my first appointment with Dr. Arnold next week. I am looking forward to being under his care. Also, Joyce in his office is phenomenal!! Very polite, helpful and kind, just like Dr. Arnold :)

Submitted Sept. 13, 2012 | flag

Submitted July 12, 2012 | flag

Dr. Arnold is prompt and friendly and if you are running behind on your appointment, no one makes a fuss. Joyce, the receptionist, is fantastic and is so accomodating.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2012 | flag

He's excellent!! He corrected some real problems from my first delivery due to bad stitching, etc. I feel fully normal now after Dr. Arnold corrected everything with my second birth. I would go to him again if we were having another child, but we're done and very happy with the 2 children that we have.

Submitted July 11, 2011 | flag

Best doctor ever! Delivered both my babies, and would not want it any other way. Patient, kind, and handsome:) Joyce is great as well.

Submitted April 27, 2011 | flag

I am so grateful that Dr. Arnold saw me this past summer. I was totally crashing from menopause and a total ridiculous litany of badly informed doctors....Dr. Arnold took me in, gave me lots of options, took blood, helped me get my life back. I am so grateful. Joyce is the nicest most helpful person ever as well. They have been a real gift.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2011 | flag