Rate Dr. George Arnold

Dr. George Arnold's Ratings

Dr Arnold is amazing! i had the pleasure of meeting him for my first appointment and was blown away by his knowledge on birth with type 1 diabetes. He was so kind & such an awesome bedside manner & really helped reassure me with a lot of questions & unknowns that I had. I suffer from very bad anxiety and was so nervous before the appointment. I have never had a make doctor before and get anxiety for new things & unknowns. He reassured me so much & was so positive and encouraging. I am so happy & look forward to the rest of my pregnancy & delivery with him as our dr. Very smart! Very kind! & does not talk down to you at all. Makes sure you leave understanding everything & I never felt awkward asking questions or asking for further explanation. I wish every dr was like dr arnold. Wow.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2551975].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Dr. Arnold is very kind, friendly and knowledgeable. He was my Obstetrician for my second child. He is an amazing doctor who has never rushed us out of his office, was always happy to answer any questions and took such a good care of me my whole pregnancy. He made the experience unforgettable!
As I am new to Canada, I am so happy that I had the opportunity to be his patient, very grateful to him and would highly recommend him to everyone.
I wish him a good health and all success in his Life.
Sahar
Also on behalf of my family: Afshin, Shailin & Artin

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Arnold. His expertise in HRT was so helpful. I feel so much better on the bio identical hormones and would recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2449042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Dr.Arnold is an excellent doctor. He was my obsestrician for my second child . He is a perfectionist and extremely knowledgeable . I am so happy that I chose him and would highly recommend him to anyone .

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1391626].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2013

Dr Arnold is an incredible doctor. I have had surgery for fibroid removal and a hysterectomy performed by him. He is thorough and a perfectionist. Dr Arnold is extremely organized and a wonderful person. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a new doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1391625].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

Dr. Arnold is one of the best doctors I have ever had the pleasure being a patient of. He cared for me during my first pregnancy and was so attentive. I had high blood pressure throughout my pregnancy so he took that very seriously. He watched me carefully and discovered a potential problem at 34 weeks, he sent me to the hospital where I ended up being diagnosed with preeclempsia and being induced at 34 weeks. Even though he wasn't able to actually deliver my baby, he was there shortly after and cared for me until I was discharged a week later. I am pregnant again and have my first appointment with Dr. Arnold next week. I am looking forward to being under his care. Also, Joyce in his office is phenomenal!! Very polite, helpful and kind, just like Dr. Arnold :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1391624].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1391627].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

Dr. Arnold is prompt and friendly and if you are running behind on your appointment, no one makes a fuss. Joyce, the receptionist, is fantastic and is so accomodating.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1391623].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2012

He's excellent!! He corrected some real problems from my first delivery due to bad stitching, etc. I feel fully normal now after Dr. Arnold corrected everything with my second birth. I would go to him again if we were having another child, but we're done and very happy with the 2 children that we have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1391622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

Best doctor ever! Delivered both my babies, and would not want it any other way. Patient, kind, and handsome:) Joyce is great as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1391621].votes_count ]]