You may also like

Rate Dr. George Arnold

Dr. George Arnold's Ratings

He is an angel sent from heaven. He saved my life and my newborn. I asked my family Dr to refer me to him for my 3 Rd pregnancy based on good review. I never thought he was going to be an amazing doctor until I saw his exceptional care ! I had the most difficult pregnancy but he made it very easy. I had all the complication until the end. He always listen to our concern and act on it immediately. He speak to the point and clearly he knows how to solve any concern you may have. He doesn't treat patients like a number he truly cares about his patients. May god bless him and his family abundantly! He is an expert in his field. I never seen a doctor in my life who respect and care about his patients. I had an emergency c section and I was panicking but he reassured me so much everything will be ok. During the surgery I had so much complication but with his dedication and hardwork he saved our life. He never gets upset. He always try to understand the patient circumstance.

He is very smart and knowledgable. He is awesome and highly recommend him. If you get an appointment with him you will be very lucky. Excellent bedside manners and kind. I wish every doctor is like him! Most doctors rush you through and look at you as a number. I had been many gynolcolgist for my health issues past 10 years but never Meet a doctor like him. He made sure he visited me after the delivery as well my son who was in icu. I thank him from my bottom of my heart . I am crying joy for saving our life. I will never forget him because every time I see my son he will be remembered. I wish him good health and all the success in his life. His exceptional care and kindness makes him a excellent doctor.
Gini

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2834355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I love Dr. Arnold. He's very attentive, understanding and an expert in bio identical HRT. He saved my life! With a little swipe of cream twice a day I no longer have hot flashes, night sweats or that down feeling. He even noticed that the spark was back in my eyes! I highly recommend him. In combination the Aurora Compounding Pharmacy is great too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2676123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

Dr Arnold was my delivered all 3 of our babies. His knowledge and manner was great. Only downside was having to wait approx 45 minutes for each appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2617242].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

Dr Arnold is amazing! i had the pleasure of meeting him for my first appointment and was blown away by his knowledge on birth with type 1 diabetes. He was so kind & such an awesome bedside manner & really helped reassure me with a lot of questions & unknowns that I had. I suffer from very bad anxiety and was so nervous before the appointment. I have never had a make doctor before and get anxiety for new things & unknowns. He reassured me so much & was so positive and encouraging. I am so happy & look forward to the rest of my pregnancy & delivery with him as our dr. Very smart! Very kind! & does not talk down to you at all. Makes sure you leave understanding everything & I never felt awkward asking questions or asking for further explanation. I wish every dr was like dr arnold. Wow.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2551975].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Dr. Arnold is very kind, friendly and knowledgeable. He was my Obstetrician for my second child. He is an amazing doctor who has never rushed us out of his office, was always happy to answer any questions and took such a good care of me my whole pregnancy. He made the experience unforgettable!
As I am new to Canada, I am so happy that I had the opportunity to be his patient, very grateful to him and would highly recommend him to everyone.
I wish him a good health and all success in his Life.
Sahar
Also on behalf of my family: Afshin, Shailin & Artin

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Arnold. His expertise in HRT was so helpful. I feel so much better on the bio identical hormones and would recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2449042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Dr.Arnold is an excellent doctor. He was my obsestrician for my second child . He is a perfectionist and extremely knowledgeable . I am so happy that I chose him and would highly recommend him to anyone .

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1391626].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2013

Dr Arnold is an incredible doctor. I have had surgery for fibroid removal and a hysterectomy performed by him. He is thorough and a perfectionist. Dr Arnold is extremely organized and a wonderful person. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a new doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1391625].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

Dr. Arnold is one of the best doctors I have ever had the pleasure being a patient of. He cared for me during my first pregnancy and was so attentive. I had high blood pressure throughout my pregnancy so he took that very seriously. He watched me carefully and discovered a potential problem at 34 weeks, he sent me to the hospital where I ended up being diagnosed with preeclempsia and being induced at 34 weeks. Even though he wasn't able to actually deliver my baby, he was there shortly after and cared for me until I was discharged a week later. I am pregnant again and have my first appointment with Dr. Arnold next week. I am looking forward to being under his care. Also, Joyce in his office is phenomenal!! Very polite, helpful and kind, just like Dr. Arnold :)

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1391624].votes_count ]]