Dr. Douglas A. Katsev

Rate Dr. Douglas A. Katsev

Dr. Douglas A. Katsev's Ratings

He messed up my eye Surgery then tried to correct it a year later and messed that up?I will never see out of that again.I don't recommend him for anybody!

Submitted Feb. 6, 2014 | flag

Excellent, caring and knowledgeable surgeon. I had lenticular astigmatisms as well as presbyopia which he fixed on two successive days. I now have mono vision and have not worn glasses since. He then performed Lasik surgery on my right (near) eye and I see great now. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2012 | flag

Katsev botched my husband's Lasik surgery several years ago and then tried to repair it. Another surgeon said there was nothing he could do to correct such a bad job.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2009 | flag

Messed up my eye surgery three times than referred me to another doctor. I still can't see well out of my right eye. This was one of the worst experiences of my life.

Submitted April 26, 2009 | flag

Excellent physician. Perfect vision after cataract surgery. Pleasant, knowledgeable and listens to the patient. Highly recommend.

Submitted June 12, 2008 | flag

He is a superb eye surgeon and a kind man as well! He has a great bedside manner and is very funny! He is very caring, even when you scream and cry! I would recommend him anytime!

Submitted May 7, 2008 | flag

Terrific ophthalmologist/eye surgeon who is right there with cutting-edge technologies. He has a very busy practice, and it is for good reason. An excellent and kind doctor who is willing to spend time with his patients and put them at ease -- couldn't recommend more highly.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2007 | flag