Dr. Rose Lenser

Rate Dr. Rose Lenser

Dr. Rose Lenser's Ratings

Dr Lenser became my doctor when I was pregnant in 2010. The person at the sexual health clinic told me that she was 'a good human being.' I agree. I really like Dr. Lenser. She is a 'human being,' like all doctors are, and I can sense that is strives to be a positive influence in peoples lives. She is now the doctor for both me and my son and I don't have any qualms. I am not afraid to bring anything up with her and I am a moderate hypochondriac. :) Doctors are people, they are not computers with unlimited information. They have families and heartache and bad days, too. I wish people were more objective when 'rating' their doctors. There are some really horrible doctors out there and if you have a doctor like Dr. Lenser, you should feel lucky!

Submitted Aug. 28, 2012 | flag

At first I found Dr. Lenser to be helpful. Over time, however, this changed. She became less attentive and more distant and during my last few visits with her, I found her to be rude and unprofessional. She would not take the time to answer my questions, and her bedside manner was poor. During my last visit with her, she walked out on the appointment clearly annoyed with me - I guess I had asked too many questions. I have never had a Doctor treat me this way, so I was quite shocked. If you are seeking treatment for mental illness, be advised that this Doctor may not be the right fit for you.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2011 | flag

I love Dr. Lenser, she was reassuring throughout my whole pregnancy and had alot of great ideas to make my life comfortable. I was very lucky to have her in the hospital when I went into labour. She came and saw us the next day to see how everything was going. She is a wonderful woman, with 2 full time jobs!! A mom of 3 and a Doctor!!

Submitted Dec. 3, 2010 | flag

She is the best Doc. I have ever had and I trust her. Doctors are busy, especially when they are on call, she does a great job even with the overload she has, not to mention also being a mother of 3. SUPERWOMAN is what I would call her. So if you want the best, she is worth the wait.

Submitted Aug. 31, 2010 | flag

Dr. Rose Lenser is a ****. She's always late and then finally when she comes she vanishes in no time. Unfortunately, she was the Doc on call and she was giving instructions to nurses on the phone. She was suppose to come at 5 pm finally she showed up at 8:30 pm, she didn't even check me physically how far I had dilated, she just checked the written reports and since I was having contractions she wanted to give me Morphine to slow down the contractions.Well, she was gone with wind and guess what she also instructed for no epidural,I kept on saying I can feel the baby's head but no reaction in Dr. Lenser.I was fully dilated and the nurses had to start delivering the baby without her, they did page her but i guess she didn't bother to come right away, then her excuse was she lives far away. I had no epidural plus I had such a big tear & bleeding for 3 months after having the baby, all because of the Doctor Rose Lenser's carelessness. I'll never go to her & advise others to stay away 2.

Submitted June 28, 2010 | flag

I really like Dr.Lenser. Never had a problem with her other than having to wait in the waiting room past my apt time (sometimes). I like that she specializes in Gyne too. Your doctor works for you, so I always ask her if I want tests done... She is prompt to getting back to me when I have tests that need to be reviewed. Overall I would reccommend her!

Submitted May 19, 2010 | flag

Dr. Lenser may be kind and polite, but she does not take the time to fully consider your health issues. I have never had more than 10-15 min. with her (after waiting close to an hour at times), and she does not always follow up properly after tests (I'm still waiting for a follow up for an ultrasound marked "semi-urgent" from more than 2 months ago). On top of that, she will not take calls from a pharmacy to renew prescriptions, nor will she call in to renew any prescriptions (or get back to your messages at all, for that matter). I have found much better quality of care (and shorter wait times!) at my nearby walk-in clinic. I definately would not recommend Dr. Lenser.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2010 | flag

Ok, sO I have seen her and shes my family doc for now but like I go in there with a problem and she does not even help me! Like come on, I told you I am dizzy and I am going to get sicker within the week and UHHH no help! Then I come back and her fill in is WORSE then her, does nothing and Now I get to feel like I am sailing all weekend!

Submitted Jan. 8, 2010 | flag

She pays attention, is courteous,and we always feel like we've been helped by the best in the profession.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2009 | flag

I'm chronically ill, and she is my main doctor. We have worked together to improve my overall health. I trust her completely. The only drawback - her practice is super busy.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2009 | flag