Rate Dr. Nathaniel Neal

Dr. Nathaniel Neal's Ratings

Dr Neal is a wonderful doctor. He is caring and knowledgeable. I have nothing but the best to say about him and I wish more doctors took as much time as he does with his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2465969].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

I haven't seen Dr. Neal for awhile - because I ended up addicted to painkillers and his staff was so inefficient they drove me crazy. He was all about narcotics, but not about disease treatment - I have RA. I have since moved on to another physician who is much more compassionate, gives much better care and doesn't leave me waiting in the waiting room or exam room for hours on end.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2119250].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 23, 2010

I have seen Dr Neal for 6 years, he is very knowledgeable, kind, attentive and spends whatever time you need. I do wait every visit, but know that he spends time with all his patients. He also listens to what I need to say and gives extensive explanations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2119249].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2009

I've gone to his office 3 times, and each time I waited in the waiting room and exam room for about 1.5 hour. On my 1st, Dr. Neal seemed pleasant, gentle, and asked a lot of questions. He addressed my concerns in easy understand explanation (this is where he is knowledgeable). He did a physical check for pain on my body without a nurse present, which I found awkward. The same thing happened on my 2nd visit. On my third and last visit, I came in for a shot to subdue my pain. He seemed absent-minded; making two crucial mistakes. He mistakenly misdiagnosed me, contrary to what he said in the second visit. Then he was going to give me two shots instead of one, which scared the heck out of me. This wasn't the end of it- as he was cleaning the area for the shot, he made me uncomfortable with his comment of wanting to play toga with my top and how I need to relax. Not coming back! Btw, he was hesistant to consider posture as the source of my pain (~I found unhelpful).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2119248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2007

Dr. Neal has found a way to blend humanity and science for the perfect combination medicine and healing.Dr. Neal has kept me healty enough to get through the last 4 years of college to become an interpreter for the deaf. I have RA. My hands move. I don't use narcotics. The office is paperless,we wait because he takes time with each of us, treating us as humans not cattle in & out.Sounds to me like your pain is getting the best of you and you better, check yourself, not my Dr. Neal, or his staff. The work just as hard as he does. This man's knowledge has kept me walking doing daily chores, graduating from college, and 1 day soon I'm going dancing. Perhaps you need to smile and be on your way to find another doctor, who will treat you more like cattle and won't keep you waiting while he spends time with another patient who is nothing more more than that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2119247].votes_count ]]