Dr. Neil Granader

Grad. Year: 1983

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 02/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Neil Granader has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2757402
08/08/13 5 5 5 5 Second best OB I've had besides Taki Anagostin who recently retired. Granader is so nice, gentle & understanding just like Anagostin. He hasn't gave me any reason to dislike him. He returns my phone call when I have questions which I think is great. Best choice I've made to have deliver my baby :-)
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 2578306
06/03/13 5 5 5 5 very experienced, very knowledgeable, caring, kind. He oversaw our first son from conception 'til delivery and post birth.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1670400
27/12/11 4 5 5 5 Dr. Granader is wonderful doctor. He's very caring and gentle. He's my first OBGYN and he also delivered my baby boy. He moved to a new location and it's kind of far for me to commute, otherwise I would continued to go to him.  Respond
RID: 1456653
03/06/11 5 5 5 5 He is knowledge, caring, and gentle. I felt safe having him for my OB.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1402489
30/03/11 5 5 2 3 This man is rude and has no idea how condescending he is! I will never allow him to deliver another baby.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 828555
13/03/09 5 5 5 5 I've been to more than 5 different ob/gyn before I found Dr. Granader and I'm very happy with him. He's always so gentle, caring, and very responsive during off hour. He delivered my first baby via c-section and I had no problem recovering at all.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 748123
22/12/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Granader is very professional and at the same time gentle and caring.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 159010
26/02/07 5 5 5 I always felt safe having him for my OB. He delivered all my kids (3). He's very knowlegable and knows what's best for his patient and the baby. I definitely recommend him.
Insurance: HealthPartners