Rate Dr. Peter C.K. Lee

Dr. Peter C.K. Lee's Ratings

I've been a patient of Dr. Lee's for over 10 years now and he is EXCELLENT. I've never felt uncomfortable approaching him with issues and he's always gone out of his way to research information if he didn't have the answer on hand. He always asks me about how I am and what's going on in my life, and genuinely seems to care about the answer. When I was a teenager I had some issues with depression and he was very kind, considerate and helpful - telling me that I'm not crazy and he was proud of me for seeking help. The perfect doctor, in my opinion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2742982].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

He's very approachable and knows shat he's doing ! Very grateful to have him as our family doctor !

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2712732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

As another patient already noted, he maybe be a good Doctor once/if he matures

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2674564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

The moment this "Doctor" interviews you about your health before accepting you as a patient is the moment you should run away.. ..

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2583335].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

Dr. Lee is caring and compassionate with the knowledge to back it up. I feel lucky to have him as a family doctor for myself and my family. We are in great hands.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2574728].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2014

Dr. Lee is a smart doctor and very knowledgeable about most things, but he can also be condescending and unkind. His ego can get in the way of helping some of his patients.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2522872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2511521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2014

Dr. Peter Lee is an excellent young GP. He is on top of his patients' needs. Always pleasant, approachable and willing to go the extra mile to ensure his patients are happy and healthy. I feel fortunate to be in such good hands.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2488748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

Dr Lee is our family doctor.He is so very supportive & helpful.Always determined to find the cause & cure for our ailments. Does not hesitate to refer to specialists whether it is a persistant cough or chronic pain.If you can get him for your doctor you lucky.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2449076].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Dr. Lee is punctual and knowledgable. He is willing to fit patients in on short notice. I had a great experience with him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2449075].votes_count ]]