Dr. Diane Wilson

Rate Dr. Diane Wilson

Dr. Diane Wilson's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Wilson's twice in the past five or six years. On both occasions she was successful in treating two protracted episodes of gout. It is therefore not surprising to me that she is rated as the best Rheumatologist in the province by those best qualified to judge her; her patients. Personally, I give her a triple "C" rating: COMPETENT CARING COMPASSIONATE CM

Submitted Jan. 23, 2014 | flag

I've been meaning to write something like this for several years. Dr. Wilson was the one specialist who got me past a very difficult, painful period of my life - by doing the most thorough assessment ever and directing me to a physio therapist and a program of muscular rebalancing that has gotten me to a much stronger, almost drug-free state. My back and neck pain plagued me for years and greatly interfered with my life; now I feel better than I have in ages. If you're still looking for help with back/neck pain, don't give up. I'm so glad I didn't.

Submitted June 18, 2013 | flag

I have been a patient since the 90's - soon after Dr Diane first came to Lunenburg. She was not my first rheumatologist but hopefully she will be my last. Dr Diane always puts her patients needs first and her staff are also like minded. She is open and receptive, always striving to educate and inform the patient but more importantly to make the patient as medically comfortable as possible. She gets pain and its debilitations/limitations it imposes on individuals. She is very gentle and soft spoken, but honest. This lady has a gift and is definitely in her chosen field. Dr Diane is a credit to her profession and we along the South Shore are very fortunate to have her choose us as her place to hang her shingle. Thank you!

Submitted March 27, 2013 | flag

I have never met a more dedicated, caring and knowledgeable Doctor. I've been seeing Dr. Wilson for nearly 6 years. The injections I get allow me to live with a little less pain. When I mention to Dr. Wilson that my family Dr. or an ER doctor does not know what's going on with me and chalks it up to my fibromyalgia, she is quick to tell me what it is that is wrong, often times googling on her laptop while I'm sitting there. We could use a lot more doctors like her that's for sure. She never rushes me and is always understanding and compassionate. If it weren't for Dr. Wilson I would not be able to function with chronic migraine and chronic pain,let alone walk. Thank you Dr. Wilson, you're the best! CLS

Submitted March 11, 2012 | flag

I couldnt ask for a better rheumatologist then Dr. Wilson. She was so helpful with my mother and now with me. Even though I have only seen her a few times now, she is most certainly a kind and empathetic woman that knows her line of work. I trust her and know that she would do her best in any situation to help someone out. Arthritis can be a very painful disease... she understands.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2012 | flag

Dr Wilson saved my life. I was to the point that I could not move . My head, shoulders, legs, feet.......head to toe. Two years with my family doctor and I gradually got so bad I had to devise a way to get him to see just how much an effort it was for me to move. When he finally did order the blood tests, saw the results, and sent me to Dr Wilson ASAP , I was scared. Scared that this extreme pain and stiffness would be my life, I would end up in a home at a very young age. The first visit, I knew I had finally found someone who cared and HELPED. My husband was with me at the time , the meds I am on have brought me back from this terrible disease. I am not cured, but I can manage my days pain free. Thank God over and over for such a caring, informed, dedicated, wonderful, gentle saviour. She did indeed save my life. !!!!

Submitted June 16, 2009 | flag

I am extremely pleased with Dr. Wilson and staff and the treatment regimen. I always leave my appointments with no doubts, as all my questions are always answered. She's been in charge of my care for 3 years now, and she makes sure every problem is taken care of. I hope she never retires.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2008 | flag

My hands have been afflicted by osteoarthritis for 10 years and have been very painful. Since seeing Dr. Wilson for injections, I've been able to function much better.

Submitted Sept. 25, 2008 | flag

Other doctors told me I had to live with my pain. Dr. Wilson took the time to properly diagnose my problem and got me better. I don't know what I would have done without her.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2008 | flag

Here is a doctor who really listens and really cares. I highly recommend her.

Submitted May 24, 2008 | flag