Rate Dr. Steven Bowen

Dr. Steven Bowen's Ratings

Very Caring and always takes the time to listen. Wait time acceptable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2736694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

Dr Bowen is a kind, compassionate doctor who listens well. He is very available when we need him and we never feel rushed when we are talking to him. We feel very fortunate to have him as our doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2726322].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

Dr. Bowen is very helpful and will listen to all questions and concerns. He is compassionate about his patients and will do whatever he can to solve your problems. His staff is attentive as well, however, one of is receptionist usually is quite rude on the phone and only wants to do the absolute minimum for you. Other than that, the office and staff are very pleasant to deal with. Would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2692428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

I have been going to Dr.Bowen since I was a child. Now I bring my baby to him and absolutely love it. He is so kind and knowledgeable. He knows all about my family and is very easy to talk to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2598572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

i have been seeing Dr. Bowen for 9 years and have found him to be very kind and caring always having time to listen to my complaints., being in my senior years I have many I consider him my friend,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2518593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

Dr Bowen takes the time to answer all questions, never making one feel taking too much of his time or a bother. He truly cares, is thoughtful and willing to do further research as necessary. He saves time to fit in emergency last minute needs and when he is running behind I am sure it is because he has made time for someone in need.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2493778].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2491696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

I am pleased to have Dr. Stevem Bowen as my family doc. He has knowledge in all areas that I have needed. He listens to what you have to say, comes up with alternative to chose from if needed. He keeps on top of the medical system processes, the ins and outs, which a patient needs to know. He always refers to other good specialists.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1392956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2011

Dr Bowen is a fantasic doctor and I feel fortunate to be his patient. He is both knowledgeable and compassionate. He cares about people and really listens to what they are saying about their ailments. I would give him a higher rating if that was possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1392955].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Dr. Bowen is the most amazing doctor I have ever had! He takes the time to listen to your questions and explains everything so you understand what is going on! I have never in my life had a doctor care so much about myself and my family! His priority is you! Doctor of the year by a landslide! Thank you Dr. Bowne for being so kind, considerate and helpful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1392954].votes_count ]]