Rate Dr. Steven Bowen

Dr. Steven Bowen's Ratings

I have been going to Dr.Bowen since I was a child. Now I bring my baby to him and absolutely love it. He is so kind and knowledgeable. He knows all about my family and is very easy to talk to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2598572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

i have been seeing Dr. Bowen for 9 years and have found him to be very kind and caring always having time to listen to my complaints., being in my senior years I have many I consider him my friend,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2518593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

Dr Bowen takes the time to answer all questions, never making one feel taking too much of his time or a bother. He truly cares, is thoughtful and willing to do further research as necessary. He saves time to fit in emergency last minute needs and when he is running behind I am sure it is because he has made time for someone in need.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2493778].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2491696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

I am pleased to have Dr. Stevem Bowen as my family doc. He has knowledge in all areas that I have needed. He listens to what you have to say, comes up with alternative to chose from if needed. He keeps on top of the medical system processes, the ins and outs, which a patient needs to know. He always refers to other good specialists.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1392956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2011

Dr Bowen is a fantasic doctor and I feel fortunate to be his patient. He is both knowledgeable and compassionate. He cares about people and really listens to what they are saying about their ailments. I would give him a higher rating if that was possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1392955].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Dr. Bowen is the most amazing doctor I have ever had! He takes the time to listen to your questions and explains everything so you understand what is going on! I have never in my life had a doctor care so much about myself and my family! His priority is you! Doctor of the year by a landslide! Thank you Dr. Bowne for being so kind, considerate and helpful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1392954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

My family has been seeing Dr. Bowen since he took over the pactice nearly 7 years ago. We all love him. He is kind and thoughful and seems genuinely interested in a persons overall well being. He has been my son's GP since my son was 6 weeks old and I would not trust my son's care to anyone else. Dr. Bowen has picked up on things where other doctors (walk in clinics) have failed us. He never turns us away even if it means he has to stay late or skip his lunch to fit us in. When his office moved from the NW to the SW we stayed with him even though there are many doctors more conveniently located. Simply put - Dr. Bowen is a gem. I would (and have) recommend him to family and friends!! Thanks for the great care Dr. Bowen!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1392953].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

Dr Bowen has cared for our family for the past 5 years. He is very caring and committed to finding solutions perfect for any given situation. He never says no to sick kids or seniors or anyone with an acute problem. Wait time vary according to emergencies which unfortunatelynare part of any medical practice and the codes the staff apply to EVERYONE. If you wait today, your day will come and your visit will take precedence. Dr. Bowen is careful to explain and question as to whether you understand.........and will explain until you do understand your care and treatment. After 5 years we are leaving Calgary and can only hope to find another MD so dedicated to providing the very best care a patient could ask for. We have always had confidence in his bedside manner and abilities. Top marks for a wonderful doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1392952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2011

Dr. Bowen is an excellent doctor. He has always treated me kindly and with compassion. I feel very comofrtable with his care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1392951].votes_count ]]