Rate Dr. Stephen Kravcik

Dr. Stephen Kravcik's Ratings

Genuine, intelligent, passionate and compassionate. It's obvious he wants to be the best doctor he can.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1393445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2013

Dr Kravcik is one of the best physicians I have ever had. As my HIV specialist he is attentive, caring, very knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1393444].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Gave an opinion without ever seeing me or asking any question to the specialist that had diagnosed me and work in that field. He got paid buy WSIB over $ 1200 for his opinion. What he should have is said based on the information provided there is inconclusive and conflicting data with the information submitted and little weight should given without a proper examination.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1393446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2012

Stephen is simply the best HIV Doctor that I have ever had the privilege of being cared by. He is authentic, unpretentious, selfless, eager, devoted, super intelligent, humorous, humble, non judgmental, compassionate, human, professional, knowledgeable and just an all around good person. He always has time for your physical, emotional, psychological needs and never gives you the bums rush out the door. Stephen embodies the noble qualities of what every Doctor should hold dear.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1393443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2011

Hes the best. Been my hiv specialist for a looong time. I wouldn't want any other doctor but him. He is always genuine, positive, friendly and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1393442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2010

Stephen is an excellent doctor, he genuinely cares about his patients, and makes you feel extremely comfortable. I've had him as my specialist for over 2 years now. Unfortunately, I'm moving to another province, and will be sad I won't have him as a doctor anymore.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1393441].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2010

Treated me while I was just out of ICU.Dr.Kravcik came to my bedside at 4 am because he claimed that the undetermined source of my health problem was keeping him awake in bed anyway.Seemed to genuinely care about my health.Showed much empathy, dedication.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1393440].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2007

Dr. Kravcik has been my specialist for several years and I find him to be one of the most caring and compassion ate Dr's that I have ever dealt with. I think that the only reason that he is not always on time is that no mater how busy the clinicis he will take the tim e needed to spend on your case and won't leave until he knows that you are okay emotionaly and physically if at all possible. Keep up the good work Steve and thankyou

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1393439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2007

Dr Kravcik has been my hiv specialist for several years. I find him to be very helpful caring and compassionate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1393438].votes_count ]]