Dr. Stephen Earle

Rate Dr. Stephen Earle

Dr. Stephen Earle's Ratings

Excellent dentist. Very attentive and practical, highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2650136].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2491222].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

Very good dentist - friendly, "no-nonsense" approach and reasonable fees. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1393651].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 22, 2012

I have had many dentists in my 67 years and he is the best. Some of my dental problems are complicated and he resolves them with technical competence and care. He called me back personally in an off-hours dental emergency. His staff are also very friendly and efficient. Very highly recommended, a 5 star practice.....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1393650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2012

I've been going to Dr Earle for 30 years. He is the only dentist I have ever had and I've never had a reason to leave. My parents first went to him when he started working with his father. They moved to the other end of town shortly after but we continued to make the 45-minute commute for dental appointments. We're all still making that commute 30 years later. I have pretty sensitive teeth and the staff have always been very gentle and considerate. I've seen many different hygienists there over the years and they have always been really great. I think Dr Earle is really good at picking employees that, just like him, are friendly, caring and great at what they do. I would recommend this dental practice to anyone and keep my fingers crossed that he never retires!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1393649].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2011

After having bad experiences in other dental clinics around the city, I decided to come on here and find a great doctor. I had my appointment today at Dr. Earle's clinic and it has been by far the best experience ive ever had. Very friendly knowledgeable staff had made me feel extremly comfortable. This place is not after your money and will not do work if there is none needed. I have definetly found my permanent dental clinic. Thanks!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1393648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2011

This is the friendliest dental clinic I have ever been to. My customer experience was excellent through every point of contact. This was my first routine check-up/cleaning and Dr. Earle came to greet me personally to welcome me to the clinic. Both him and his assistant walked me through what they were doing and made every effort to make me comfortable. The ladies in reception were helpful, professional, and extremely friendly. Fantastic clinic!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1393647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2011

Dr. Earle is the most competent Dentist I have had. His staff are wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1393646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2011

We have been going to Dr Earle for over 33 years. He was instrumental in getting my then 5 year old daughter over her fears after a not great experience elsewhere. Now her family goes too and so do many of my co-workers and their families. Great Dentist & a great person, as are all his staff. Hoping he never retires.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1393645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2011

I have been with Dr. Earle for more than 25 years and he has looked after me and my family extremetly well. he has been great thoughout the years. I even consider him a friend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1393644].votes_count ]]