Rate Dr. Ai-Lan Wang

Dr. Ai-Lan Wang's Ratings

This was the worst doctor I ever had. She was rude, hostile, impossible to talk to, and she actually hung up on me when I called a few days later while I was still feeling I'll. Stay away fro her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][563484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

After years of suffering with allergies, I finally found someone who was able to figure out how to manage my allergies. I was initially a little surprised by the medicine that Dr.Wang prescribed, but it was the only thing that worked and I've been seeing her ever since. She's nice and she knows her stuff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][563483].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2011

I grew up in the hospital and have worked with numerous physicians both in USA and Taiwan, but I have never met any physician like Dr. Wang. Sometimes, words can't just describe everything about a person. If you need an family doctor or immunologist, she is the one. I know she has a PhD too and I think its in Immunologist. So I guess you can say... she is a Immunologist both in PhD and also did her fellowship in Immunology (MD)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][563482].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2009

Amazing Doctor! She listens and cares. She usually stop seeing patients after 7 PM and from 7 to 10... she goes over all the lab results that came in and start making calls to family abou tthe result. She would call the CVS or pharmacy to prepare the medicine for you so that you can go pick it up when you can. Truly amazing doctor that put patient first in her life. however, like previous person stated, her appoint might ru a little late cus she spends time w/ her patients and really treat them as her family members. AMAZING DOC!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][563481].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2009

You will get all the time you need from her. She listens to the patient for sure. However, the only down thing is that she is kinda slow and appointment always runs late. But she really does spend time with her patients (~30 minutes), which I like. A doctor that really cares and listen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][563480].votes_count ]]