Rate Dr. David Mok

Dr. David Mok's Ratings

Dr. Mok kept me waiting for over an hour for my scheduled appointment. I arrived on time (4:00PM). They took me into a room where I was kept waiting and his staff assured me he was on his way. When he finally did arrive, I let him know that it was unacceptable to wait for an hour. He said that was the way he did business. For those who have the last appointment, they should expect to wait that long! I told him that his office staff should let patients know that they will be waiting that long. If I was to be his patient, that was how he did business. At the conclusion of the office visit, he filled out an order for blood to be drawn which I took to the Toluca Lake Health Center a couple weeks later. After fasting and showing up on time for that appointment, they wouldn't draw the blood because he had not signed the order properly and they couldn't process the order. (His nurse had merely initialed the order but, because this is a legal document, it required his signature.)

Submitted Oct. 19, 2013 | flag

Dr. David Mok is a wonderful doctor. He is a very smart man.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2011 | flag