You may also like

Rate Dr. David Mok

Dr. David Mok's Ratings

This pathetic excuse of a so called Dr. David Mok killed a family member of mine at St. Joseph Burbank hospital. He assured us that he was going to do a simple test on her heart and that it would take a couple of hours. She ended up in an ICU after 4+ hours and while family was waiting in the hospital room for her to return from the said procedure weren't notified of her status until we demanded a nurse to let us know what's going on, why it has taken such a long time only then to find out that 30 minutes of the 4 1/2 hours she's been away, the last 30 minutes she's been transferred to the ICU with ventilator tube and eyes taped! 48 hours later they took off the ventilator and said she's doing great but an hour later they told to us they've tried everything. I wouldn't trust my enemy with this man, that never had the decency to come up and face me or any of my family members after the procedure and after she died. I demanded to see this Dr, nurses said no problem we'll go page him but quickly came back and told me he's out town!? Really? You kill someone's mother, sister, aunt relative and go on a vacation right after out of town? MURDERER!

My attorney already received all the details and will be filing against this St. Joseph hospital (where people walk in feeling ok but somehow mysteriously leave in body bags) as well as this poor excuse of a so called Dr. Mok!

Stay away and (keep your loved ones away) from this "dr" if you/loved ones want to live to see another day!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2669769].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2015

Dr. Mok kept me waiting for over an hour for my scheduled appointment. I arrived on time (4:00PM). They took me into a room where I was kept waiting and his staff assured me he was on his way. When he finally did arrive, I let him know that it was unacceptable to wait for an hour. He said that was the way he did business. For those who have the last appointment, they should expect to wait that long! I told him that his office staff should let patients know that they will be waiting that long. If I was to be his patient, that was how he did business. At the conclusion of the office visit, he filled out an order for blood to be drawn which I took to the Toluca Lake Health Center a couple weeks later. After fasting and showing up on time for that appointment, they wouldn't draw the blood because he had not signed the order properly and they couldn't process the order. (His nurse had merely initialed the order but, because this is a legal document, it required his signature.)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][563553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2013

Dr. David Mok is a wonderful doctor. He is a very smart man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][563552].votes_count ]]