Dr. Pieter Cloete

Rate Dr. Pieter Cloete

Dr. Pieter Cloete's Ratings

Dr Cloete is a wonderful doctor and kind person. My mom was his patient and she suffered from severe dementia. Dr Cloete always spoke directly to her and tried very hard to connect with her. I felt that she knew that Dr C was trying to help her and made her feel comfortable. Even though my mom has severe dementia, she did pass away after taking a bad fall. Dr Cloete called me at home when he received the news that my mom had passed and he too was shocked as it was sudden. I was unhappy with a staff member who called me when my mom was in hospice and she insisted that Dr C needed to see her. I explained my mom was in HOSPICE and she was DYING..the woman from the office did not get it. I did repeat that my mom dying and she still went on about the appt. simply clueless....

Submitted Sept. 20, 2013 | flag

Best Doc I've ever seen, he genuinely cares about his patients. Also explains his findings in detail, seems important to him, that you understand his diagnosis.

Submitted July 16, 2013 | flag

Dr.Cloete LISTENS, CARES & GETS THINGS DONE! This is so unusual, as it's more common to be treated as a # than an individual by Doctors. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2012 | flag

An extremely knowledgeable GP with great interpersonal skills. I am exceedingly fortunate to have him as my physician.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2011 | flag

Fantastic doctor! Very accurate, caring, approachable and friendly. I won't trust my health problems to anyone else. Thank-you.

Submitted Oct. 29, 2010 | flag

Dr. Cloete is very professional and helpful. He has been accurate with his diagnoses and is quick to refer. very concerned about his patients and follows through with what he says he is going to do. Good taste in music too!

Submitted Feb. 8, 2010 | flag

What a wonderful doctor!!! Dr. Cloete is very concerned about getting to the bottom of your medical problems. He was very thorough and professional. His bedside manner is very comforting (its been a long time that I, a female, has been this comfortable with a male physician). He asked plenty of questions and listened to my responses patiently. If you are looking for a family doctor, he is fantastic! Great with young kids as well.

Submitted June 3, 2009 | flag

We do not want our excellent Dr. Cloete to leave Vegreville.He has always been very good and helpful to our family.We are begging him to stay in Vegreville.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2008 | flag

We are very fortunate to have had Dr. Cloete in Vegreville.Not only is he caring and knowledgeable but I always felt better after leaving his office. He was always very understanding of any issue you needed to discuss with him. He will be greatly missed in Vegreville. We wish you well Dr. Cloete.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2008 | flag

My daughter and I found Dr. Cloete very caring and approachable. An excellent bedside manner. He is also very thorough. He has helped me threw a very tough year health wise . I always felt so much better after seeing him. We will miss him dearly and I hope he considers coming back to Vegreville. Our best wishes to him and thank you for all that you have done for my daughter and I. God bless .

Submitted Sept. 5, 2008 | flag