Rate Dr. Pieter Cloete

Dr. Pieter Cloete's Ratings

The best doc ever, but hard to get in and is not taking new patients. May have a short wait, but it is worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2557857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Dr. Cloete is thorough and is the first physician, thus far, who is truly interested in my health. During each visit, while waiting to see Dr. Cloete, I noticed the staff will not answer every call that comes in for they push a button which sends the caller to the automated answering operator telling the caller "we are experiencing higher than usual call volume...". The sad thing is that sometimes the phone IS busy and sometimes NOT. It is rare a staff member will greet you unless you are considered 'special' to them in some way, shape or form. It reminds me of a clique. This is wrong. It would be nice if the staff would separate themselves from the norm and be friendly to ALL.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2538467].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

Dr Cloete is a wonderful doctor and kind person. My mom was his patient and she suffered from severe dementia. Dr Cloete always spoke directly to her and tried very hard to connect with her. I felt that she knew that Dr C was trying to help her and made her feel comfortable. Even though my mom has severe dementia, she did pass away after taking a bad fall. Dr Cloete called me at home when he received the news that my mom had passed and he too was shocked as it was sudden. I was unhappy with a staff member who called me when my mom was in hospice and she insisted that Dr C needed to see her. I explained my mom was in HOSPICE and she was DYING..the woman from the office did not get it. I did repeat that my mom dying and she still went on about the appt. simply clueless....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1395974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2013

Best Doc I've ever seen, he genuinely cares about his patients. Also explains his findings in detail, seems important to him, that you understand his diagnosis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1395973].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

Dr.Cloete LISTENS, CARES & GETS THINGS DONE! This is so unusual, as it's more common to be treated as a # than an individual by Doctors. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1395972].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2012

An extremely knowledgeable GP with great interpersonal skills. I am exceedingly fortunate to have him as my physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1395971].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2011

Fantastic doctor! Very accurate, caring, approachable and friendly. I won't trust my health problems to anyone else. Thank-you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1395970].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2010

Dr. Cloete is very professional and helpful. He has been accurate with his diagnoses and is quick to refer. very concerned about his patients and follows through with what he says he is going to do. Good taste in music too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1395969].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2010

What a wonderful doctor!!! Dr. Cloete is very concerned about getting to the bottom of your medical problems. He was very thorough and professional. His bedside manner is very comforting (its been a long time that I, a female, has been this comfortable with a male physician). He asked plenty of questions and listened to my responses patiently. If you are looking for a family doctor, he is fantastic! Great with young kids as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1395968].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

We do not want our excellent Dr. Cloete to leave Vegreville.He has always been very good and helpful to our family.We are begging him to stay in Vegreville.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1395967].votes_count ]]