Rate Dr. Stephen Peach

Dr. Stephen Peach's Ratings

I have many serious health concerns and as my GP, Dr. Peach does an amazing job of navigating me through the proverbial medical swamp that I exist in. He's always frank, to the point and explains his medical approach kindly in layman's terms. The only downside is that you cannot book an appointment to see him as he is in a walk in clinic. However, if he need to see you an appointment is given.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2633577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Dr. Peach is a great Dr. He listens, he explains, and he prescribes properly for what needs doing. I had a major problem another Dr. said was common in women my age. Dr. Peach sent me for tests that detected early stage cancer. If not for his care, I'd probably not be writing this. I don't mind he's in a clinic because I can usually get to see him the day I want to whereas Drs. in private offices are sometimes booked days ahead. The staff are knowledgeable, helpful and courteous sometimes under difficult circumstances.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2492653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

My family and I had a family doctor who saw for years but sadly this doctor had to retire and we felt kind of lost but luckily, I remember that Dr. Peach works at the same clinic, who I saw before. He is an excellent doctor, very knowledgable, kind of funny and very helpful. I am sorry about some of the staff who work at the reception, some of them are not very nice and a little bit rude

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2449141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Dr Peach is the best doctor that I have needed to see in my 59 years of life; and I've had to see many due to my having two major diseases (ulcerative colitis and multiple sclerosis). One of his finest qualities is his talent for listening. His approach is professional and warm--perfect for a family practitioner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1396056].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Peach for about 6 years. He is knowledgeable, compassionate and professional. I feel at ease with him and trust his judgement and advice. He takes the time to talk to you, not at you, and endeavors to make sure you understand his diagnosis and treatment. Despite the inconvenience having to see him in a walk-in clinic, I continue to see him because he is an outstanding doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1396055].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

one of the best doctor i have ever seen in my life of 50 yrs.he has lots of experience in his book.give his time to his patients.with a smile on his face and soft spoken,i have seen all the patient have great respect for his commitment for his profession.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1396054].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Dr. Peach has been a very helpful, knowledgeable and insightful doctor who has given my family and I excellent, practical advice for years. I really appreciate the fact that Dr. Peach does not overprescribe medication. I often ask him what he would do if his child(ren) had the same problem as mine, and I then do the same. It has worked out well everytime. He is fantastic!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1396053].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2011

Dr. Peach changed my opinion of doctors.I no longer dread going to the Dr.He's been my Dr. for many years. He's engaging, knowledgeable and current. I appreciate his straight forward no nonsense approach, sincerity,his opinions and thoughts on health and life in general. Dr. Peach is what Dr's were meant to be!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1396052].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2011

Dr. Peach was excellent. We took our daughter to the clinic and saw dr.peach for her enlarged tonsils which we were constantly told by other doctors to have them removed because of breathing problems. Dr.Peach was the first doctor to say that ,yes they were large, but if we focused on opening her nasal passage , we could prevent removing her tonsils. It has been about a year now and the medication he suggested has changed everything. We didn't have the surgery, and the spray he prescribed worked great. I was so impressed with his different view on things and he does really listen. Wish he had his own regular office, he's great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1396051].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2011

I've been seeing dr.Peach for almost 8 yrs.Went to another one but came back to dr peach.he is the best dr i've had in 53 years.hope he does'nt leave.thank-you Dr.Peach

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1396050].votes_count ]]