Dr. Roger Hacking

Rate Dr. Roger Hacking

Dr. Roger Hacking's Ratings

I was with Dr. Hacking for 2 years. In those two years I only went in for cleaning. The last time I went he told me he needed to re-do two fillings. One he said was cracked and the other he thought there was decay under it. He did the first one. It was not decay so he filled it back up. Charged me for it - fine. I had to go back 4 times for that one tooth because it was now hurting every time I ate cold or hot food. Eventually he gave up and told me I would have to live with the pain until it went away. This was 1 year ago....I still have pain in that tooth.
The second tooth - the one with the cavity that had a crack - he did. He dug so deep that I ended up going back and having to get a root canal done because he screwed up. I got charged for all of this. Then when he did do the root canal he put so much pressure on my tooth that to this day it still moves like it's going to fall out if I floss the wrong way. This guy is useless. Its fine to go in for a cleaning but now I know why he didn't push for work to be done on teeth.... He doesn't know what he's doing! After 13 visits back to him I'm now stuck with lots of money out of my own pocket (because insurance only covers so much) plus the parking money plus two teeth that now have problems.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2761603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

I preferred it when Dr. Hacking ran a solo practice. But, he still remains a top-notch dentist and a lovely man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2538218].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2502300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2491233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

Just discovered this rating site recently from another patient of Dr. Hacking's and would love to add my two cents worth.....Have been seeing Dr. Hacking for about 30 years and am thoroughly convinced that my mouth has made him a very wealthy man (LOL).....Have had a ton of dental work done by him and can honestly and truly say that all of his work was done very efficiently and effectively and has held up extremely well to this day, considering this mouth of yours truly has gone through sportswise.....Could not ask or find a better dentist....Why retire when you can keep making $$$ on my teeth?.....Ciao.....

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1396131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2013

Dr. Hacking has been my dentist for many years, I would highly recommend him and appreciate how kind he is as well as his staff. I unfortunately had to move but I still see him as my dentist, I have noticed he accepts new patients so do not hesitate if you are considering him as your new dentist!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1396130].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2013

Been going to him for over 35 years - he is the best (almost makes having dental work fun!)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1396129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2012

Experienced, performed wide range of services (children services, crowns etc), well explains procedures, always in time. Reasonable cost and good staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1396128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

Was recommended to me in 1986 as "Dr. Painless", which persuaded me to go see him after 7 years of indifference/neglect/fear. Been going to him ever since -- for a wide range of services -- as have my family. He's friendly, professional, efficient -- readily answers any questions and explains things thoroughly, and has super-nice, longstanding staff. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1396127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Hacking for at least 35 years. I like that he plays music in the background and is patient when doing complicated work, even with people like me who are nervous. I would recommend him to anyone - children included.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1396126].votes_count ]]