Dr. Roger Hacking

Rate Dr. Roger Hacking

Dr. Roger Hacking's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

Just discovered this rating site recently from another patient of Dr. Hacking's and would love to add my two cents worth.....Have been seeing Dr. Hacking for about 30 years and am thoroughly convinced that my mouth has made him a very wealthy man (LOL).....Have had a ton of dental work done by him and can honestly and truly say that all of his work was done very efficiently and effectively and has held up extremely well to this day, considering this mouth of yours truly has gone through sportswise.....Could not ask or find a better dentist....Why retire when you can keep making $$$ on my teeth?.....Ciao.....

Submitted Dec. 18, 2013 | flag

Dr. Hacking has been my dentist for many years, I would highly recommend him and appreciate how kind he is as well as his staff. I unfortunately had to move but I still see him as my dentist, I have noticed he accepts new patients so do not hesitate if you are considering him as your new dentist!!

Submitted Aug. 7, 2013 | flag

Been going to him for over 35 years - he is the best (almost makes having dental work fun!)

Submitted June 24, 2012 | flag

Experienced, performed wide range of services (children services, crowns etc), well explains procedures, always in time. Reasonable cost and good staff.

Submitted May 4, 2012 | flag

Was recommended to me in 1986 as "Dr. Painless", which persuaded me to go see him after 7 years of indifference/neglect/fear. Been going to him ever since -- for a wide range of services -- as have my family. He's friendly, professional, efficient -- readily answers any questions and explains things thoroughly, and has super-nice, longstanding staff. Highly recommended.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2012 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Hacking for at least 35 years. I like that he plays music in the background and is patient when doing complicated work, even with people like me who are nervous. I would recommend him to anyone - children included.

Submitted Oct. 27, 2011 | flag

I never waited longer than expected and received the service I was there for nicely and professionally.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2011 | flag

Awesome staff and awesome Dentist! I would highly recommend his office.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2011 | flag