You may also like

Rate Dr. Alvin Pettle

Dr. Alvin Pettle's Ratings

Dr Pettle is fantastic!! I had scene 9 Gynecologist over the past 10 years and none showed the care and concern that was given to me. I had bleeding 240 days a year and clots that drained my hemoglobin down to 41. I started seeing Dr Pettle last year in August and with in a month the bleed was drastically reduced and within 3 months I started having regular cycles. He ran one test to find I had a thyroid disease that causes the issues I was having and now they are gone with proper management. He is a caring & wonderful doctor, Thank you Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775751].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

I had long periods of insomnia, headaches, weight gain, hot flashes,brain fog, hair loss, brittle nails,
I was tired all the time , didn't want sex I had bacterial vaginosis - a very annoying condition that no other doctor was able to treat. Dr Pettle helped me feel normal again
Thank you, thank you thank you ! God bless you Dr Pettle!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2773659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

Staff are very rude, don't return phone calls, unprofessional attire for a work environment. (Grubby clothing - cut off jeans - more appropriate for laying around the house). Everything else is positive

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2762872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

For 17 years he has been the one Dr. who has helped me through the horrible of night sweats.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2753066].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Really, really, really not worth the expense. Got no relief, no help whatsoever.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2749154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Thank you Dr Pettle and your staff. After suffering years/decades of really heavy cycles, depression, eventually MCI, fatigue, chronic iron anemia,breast cysts, loss of so many minerals and micronutrients, which resulted in loss of jobs, relationship problems and a lower quality of life I was diagnosed with a fibroid with previous possibility of adenomyosis-which is now confirmed. Options - hysterectomy, ablation? not interested..already had an ovarian cyst removed - no difference... did some research on natural ways to get rid of fibroids.. hormones, serrapeptase.. bio-identical hormones are what led me to Dr Pettle. I had an appt within 2 weeks, he knew right away and took care of me right away in a supportive kind way in no time... amazing... a few months of bio-identical hormones and the bleeding was under control, the fibroid had stabilized. Now I am feeling better than even in my twenties. He gave me my life back. My naturopath supported me through all of this with major change of diet (no carbs or sugar and organic) and supplements, serrapeptase to eat away the fibroid, therapist for stress, and now I am my normal! Its been 18 months of team effort by many and decades of struggle. Thank you Dr Pettle, you and your wonderful, kind understanding staff have made such a positive difference in so many peoples lives and in mine.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2736700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

Dr . Pettle and his staff are amazing .
He has saved my life ! I feel like a new woman. He is knowledgeable. Sensitive .
I am feeling like a new woman because of him. He is the best!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2706062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

Dr. Pettle's office is amazing. The staff are kind and very organized. The wealth of knowledge Dr. Pettle has brought to Canada makes him truly the best of the best. If it was not for his exact blood tests and his advanced knowledge, I would never have known that my body was beginning to build a GOITER! Dr. Pettle really cares..he is willing to educate himself beyond the scope of the constraints of traditional Medical School and he has helped 100's of women and men regain their quality of life. The entire experience is a pleasure. Thank You Dr. Pettle and huge thanks to your wonderful staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2627170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2619825].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

God Bless Dr Pettle and his team.
Compassionate and expert physician.
I am thankful for his medical care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2619131].votes_count ]]