Rate Dr. Alvin Pettle

Dr. Alvin Pettle's Ratings

Dr. Pettle's office is amazing. The staff are kind and very organized. The wealth of knowledge Dr. Pettle has brought to Canada makes him truly the best of the best. If it was not for his exact blood tests and his advanced knowledge, I would never have known that my body was beginning to build a GOITER! Dr. Pettle really cares..he is willing to educate himself beyond the scope of the constraints of traditional Medical School and he has helped 100's of women and men regain their quality of life. The entire experience is a pleasure. Thank You Dr. Pettle and huge thanks to your wonderful staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2627170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Complete scam. Pay an "annual fee" for his fake care. You pay the fee, he hands you some CD's of him! No follow up. Always rudely late (hours behind) and reading your chart he can't remember who you are. Complete quack. Perhaps all of you with positive experiences saw him 100 years ago when he had his faculties about him. Joke

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2619825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

God Bless Dr Pettle and his team.
Compassionate and expert physician.
I am thankful for his medical care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2619131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Pettle for two years and I feel like a new women. The bio identical hormones are magic. I feel like I am human again. I am 51 and I went into early menopause because of severe endometriosis. I was at my wits end before I visited Dr. Pettle. I felt like a ghost of myself - so tired, no libido and highly irritated all of the time. He also brought down my cholesterol to a normal level. I thank God for him and changing my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2615156].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

he is just trash, always has been always will be and has totally ruined my life thru too many surgeries for nothing except taking advantage of a very young girl, years ago, and now in my mid 50's I suffer everyday because of him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2613642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

I'm always thrilled with the advice and guidance of Dr. Pettle and his team. Very kind, thoughtful experts in what they do. I find the office environment very peaceful & relaxing...oddly, I feel at home. Love the example they set & love having Dr. Pettle as part of my health team!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2548596].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2510694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Pettle 19 years ago, at that time his office was in rexdale finch area. There was no yearly fee and he did have umpteen time for patients. I assume the yearly fee is partly due for his greed for money. Dr. Pettle I hope you realize God has given you a great gift to treat women, maybe you should pray and ask if you are in the right path

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2469479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2483514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

I had a complete hysterectomy at the age of 28 and from there to the age of 39 I was taking synthetic hormone replacement. I felt awful for all those years. It was like I had lost myself. When I saw Dr.Peddle for the first time he gave me hope that I could feel whole again. Every morning when I do my routine of creams I thank God for him. Dr. Pettle changed my life! He is an amazing doctor and human being. His staff are nothing but kind and professional and they always return phone calls promptly. I highly recommend this clinic and doctor. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2449144].votes_count ]]