Dr. Richard Bolduc

5 1 4.9

You may also like

Rate Dr. Richard Bolduc

Dr. Richard Bolduc's Ratings

Dr. Bolduc is fantastic!!! He assessed our son and was able to explain the results of the tests in a way that was helpful and provided us insight into our son's strengths and weaknesses. He is kind, patient and knowledgeable. We felt that he really listened to us and provided advice and recommendations based on our needs. He knows the school system and the school boards and was able to guide us in advocating for our son that ultimately resulted in improved relationships with the principal and the teacher. The work we did with Dr. Bolduc was critical in ensuring that our son was and is successful in school - what could be more important!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2837639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Dr. Bolduc is an excellent psychologist. He has helped me a lot over the past 5 years. Dr. Bolduc is very knowledgeable and a great listener. He is very supportive and has definitely been a huge help to me. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Bolduc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2752243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Very professional and has been there for me in difficult times with positive results. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2739218].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

Dr. Bolduc has ben hewlping my family for several years. He is my support system. He is there for me when I need him. He has been there through many many difficult times. His counselling and stategies are always welcomed. I call him my guardian angel. I feel safe with is help and unconditionnal support. He knew how to listen to my needs and concerns. Extremely

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2736540].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

Un excellent psychologue. Attentif et consciencieux de toutes problématiques. À l'écoute et présent. Merci ... A+.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2727071].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

Dr. Bolduc was quite helpful to provide detailed counselling strategies to me. He was thoughtful, knowledgeable and showed valuable insight in helping me through my difficulties through a positive mental health perspective. I recommend this counsellor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2724426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

On all counts he was extremely helpful resourceful and showed excellent skills to help me in a difficult time... A fantastic practitioner... I strongly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2662306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2014

okay... I would recomend him.............................

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2644847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2014

Was of great help to my family as well as provided extremely helpful strategies. I recommend this psychologist wholeheartedly .....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1396236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2014

Extremely helpful and professional. I greatly recommend this practitioner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1396235].votes_count ]]