Dr. Richard Bolduc

Rate Dr. Richard Bolduc

Dr. Richard Bolduc's Ratings

Was of great help to my family as well as provided extremely helpful strategies. I recommend this psychologist wholeheartedly .....

Submitted Jan. 14, 2014 | flag

Extremely helpful and professional. I greatly recommend this practitioner.

Submitted June 25, 2013 | flag

Very helpful! His clinical findings have helped my son obtain the assistance he needs in school to succeed. Very friendly and pleasant.

Submitted Nov. 8, 2012 | flag

I found this psychologist to be quite helpful and knowledgeable. He knew how to listen to my needs and concerns. Extremely professional and knowledgeable. I felt he was an excellent listener and quite skilled in his professional.

Submitted Nov. 20, 2010 | flag

Very helpful. Patient and understanding. Listens extremely well and is very down to earth. Has a warm comforting and still professional approach to pyschology and not a sterile clinical "you're just a number & a dollar sign". Makes himself available to suit your needs. I highly reommend this psychologist.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2007 | flag