Dr. Richard Bolduc

Rate Dr. Richard Bolduc

Dr. Richard Bolduc's Ratings

okay... I would recomend him.............................

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2644847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2014

Was of great help to my family as well as provided extremely helpful strategies. I recommend this psychologist wholeheartedly .....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1396236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2014

Extremely helpful and professional. I greatly recommend this practitioner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1396235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Very helpful! His clinical findings have helped my son obtain the assistance he needs in school to succeed. Very friendly and pleasant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1396234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2012

I found this psychologist to be quite helpful and knowledgeable. He knew how to listen to my needs and concerns. Extremely professional and knowledgeable. I felt he was an excellent listener and quite skilled in his professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1396233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2010

Very helpful. Patient and understanding. Listens extremely well and is very down to earth. Has a warm comforting and still professional approach to pyschology and not a sterile clinical "you're just a number & a dollar sign". Makes himself available to suit your needs. I highly reommend this psychologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1396232].votes_count ]]