Dr. Richard Bolduc

Rate Dr. Richard Bolduc

Dr. Richard Bolduc's Ratings

Very professional and has been there for me in difficult times with positive results. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2739218].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

Dr. Bolduc has ben hewlping my family for several years. He is my support system. He is there for me when I need him. He has been there through many many difficult times. His counselling and stategies are always welcomed. I call him my guardian angel. I feel safe with is help and unconditionnal support. He knew how to listen to my needs and concerns. Extremely

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2736540].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

Un excellent psychologue. Attentif et consciencieux de toutes problématiques. À l'écoute et présent. Merci ... A+.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2727071].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

Dr. Bolduc was quite helpful to provide detailed counselling strategies to me. He was thoughtful, knowledgeable and showed valuable insight in helping me through my difficulties through a positive mental health perspective. I recommend this counsellor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2724426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

On all counts he was extremely helpful resourceful and showed excellent skills to help me in a difficult time... A fantastic practitioner... I strongly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2662306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2014

okay... I would recomend him.............................

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2644847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2014

Was of great help to my family as well as provided extremely helpful strategies. I recommend this psychologist wholeheartedly .....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1396236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2014

Extremely helpful and professional. I greatly recommend this practitioner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1396235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Very helpful! His clinical findings have helped my son obtain the assistance he needs in school to succeed. Very friendly and pleasant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1396234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2012

I found this psychologist to be quite helpful and knowledgeable. He knew how to listen to my needs and concerns. Extremely professional and knowledgeable. I felt he was an excellent listener and quite skilled in his professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1396233].votes_count ]]