Rate Dr. Gregory Clarke

Dr. Gregory Clarke's Ratings

It was a long drive followed by a long wait. I agree with the last comment about Dr Clarke's bedside manner. He painted a really hopeless picture of my knee condition ( for the future) I asked my doc for a referral elsewhere!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2483515].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Dr. Clarke may be an excellent in his field of knowledge but his bed side manners is very poor. He answered a telephone call in the middle of our office visit and than dismissed us after we drove two hours for the appointment and waited two hours to see him. He did not even give us a chance to ask questions. :( He needs to realize a patients time is just as important as his.Maybe it is time to start using technology with these follow up appointments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2449148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Saw Dr Clarke early Nov and he told me I needed both hips replaced. Got a call the end of Mar. asking me if I wanted one done on Apr 16. Had great success, now waiting to have the other one done. He is an excellent surgeon, good sense of humour and doesn't talk down to you. I would recommend him to everyone. Even the VON nurses admired his neat incision! I give him a 5 rating(it wouldn't let me click on the ratings above)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1396435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2012

Amazing!! I had previously gone to another surgeon who decided not to fix the entire problem. I was refered to Dr. Clarke afterwards and he fixed my ACL so that it is as good as new. I would recommend him every time!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1396434].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

I feel he is the best, in every area. His approach to his patients is great. His abilibty as a surgeon is remarkable, He is throughh, and tells you as it is

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1396433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2011

He took the time to explain things so I would know what was happening. Made me fel very comfortable. Would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1396432].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

First saw Dr.clarke 2 years ago.The wait for my knee replacement was a bit long,no fault of the Dr. I was very pleased with his knowledge, his concern and for his friendly personality.Dr.Clarke made my wife and I feel very much at ease both before and post op. I would recommend him and all the staff at VRH. Borden Colp July 2009

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1396431].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

Had a ckr and things didn't go as planned but after a manipulation and follow up he was eager to send me for a second opinion. Respect that and place no blame on his work. Just one of those things that happens. Found him to be a wonderful surgeon and know of many who have benefitted from his expertise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1396430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

Had an arthroscope done and was very pleased with the follow up and am now waiting for a knee replacement. have every confidence in Dr. Clark and trust his opinion fully. Takes the time to explain the procedure and gives you the options but lets you make the final decision.Tops in my book.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1396429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2007

I first saw Dr. Clarke in Yarmouth he made me feel I didn't have to rush to explain my problem.I saw him again in Kentville in the clinic I had a longer wait but he was also on call that day, so I understood why. I found him to be very friendly and helpful. He didn't rush me at all and that made me feel better. The wait list for surgery is very long but I have a feeling it will be worth the wait. Thankyou Dr.Clarke.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1396428].votes_count ]]