Rate Dr. Clarissa Wallace

Dr. Clarissa Wallace's Ratings

Parking is expensive around the area, and sometimes hard to find so leave lots of extra time. Dr Wallace is down to earth and so super nice. She really values the input of her patients in their own care. She has her office directly across from Royal Columbian Hospital so I believe she works closely with them. Every time I've gone in, I've waited maybe 5-10 minutes most unless there's been an emergency, and I mean a real emergency not just taking phone calls from patients who ran out of Meds because they weren't watching their own prescriptions properly. I would heartily recommend her to anyone needing an endocrinologist.

Submitted May 14, 2011 | flag

I’ve seen many doctors and specialists as I suffer from FMS/CFS/ME. I would gladly travel 2x as far to see her.What an amazing Doctor and a wonderful person. She listened with great care and did not rush me. She made me feel comfortable even during the physical exam, and I’m a shy person. Her whole energy and manner is 100% focused on your problem. She is highly respected and knowledgeable, intuitive yet down to earth and easy to talk to.I did not get yet another a miracle pill, but got empowered to continue also with energetic healing and other ways that help.She treats her patients on the Hippocratic model, having great understanding of the whole person. Her report also came quickly and her wonderful spirit showed through it.My family Doctor commented what a very nice and caring person Dr. Wallace must be. I have the greatest admiration for this doctor and feel really blessed to know her. Her Receptionist is also wonderful, helpful and kind.I lift my cup of mocca to you Dr.Wallace:)

Submitted April 25, 2011 | flag

She is highly recommended. The most competent doctor I know at diagnosis and resolving diabetic problems. I owe her caring nature and ability to keep up to date on current knowledge for my wellbeing. She respects the patients time they take to see her as the most I have waited is 5 minutes. It is a privilege to be her patient.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2011 | flag

She is very knowledgeable and cares about patients so much, very very friendly and has a very warm personality.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2011 | flag

Perfect. I don't see her because I am better thanks to hear. She explains options well, and really knows her stuff.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2010 | flag

Dr. Wallace is one of the BEST doctors in the world! She is very skilled in her field and treats her patient like a competent human, not just another number on a file! I have been seeing her for the past few years and I have nothing but respect for this amazing doctor! Highly recommended.

Submitted June 14, 2010 | flag

Dr. Wallace treats both me and my mother for different conditions. I can't agree more, she does not make you feel like you are wasting her time. Would recommend her for any endocrine disorder.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2010 | flag

An amazing doctor. She helps me solve all of my problems- endocrine or not. Time and again she has saved me. I owe her my life.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2009 | flag

By far the best doctor I have ever had. Dr. Wallace cares, listens and responds. Phones with test results, instead of leaving one wondering. Offers help and suggestions. Thank you Dr. Wallace. You are the best.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2009 | flag

I've been a diabetic for 40 years and have seen many doctors and specialists. Dr Wallace treats patients well, does not talk down to them and is very helpful. The best doctor I've ever had.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2009 | flag