Rate Dr. Ross Kerkhoff

Dr. Ross Kerkhoff's Ratings

I would recommend Kerkhoff to people for many important things. I do not recommend the doctor for little problems less if you know lots about them!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532583].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

Dr. Kerkhoff is an exceptionally fine physician because, to begin with, he is an exceptionally fine person who strives faithfully to keep all the discouraging or obstructive things in the health care system--and that patients bring with them along with their ailments--from preventing people from receiving the care they need according to the ideals and best intentions of medicine. Ross is a gem to be treasured; we must do everything we can to keep doctors like him and the other exceptionally able physicians we have here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1397099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2013

Dr Kerkhoff is an exceptional doctor with too many great qualities to list. We are extremely lucky to have him as one of our local doctors. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a compashionate, caring and professional doctor that always goes the extra mile for his patient. He is one of a kind and should be acknowledged for his great skills and ability to do his job to the best of his ability. An amazing man and doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1397098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2012

Excellent doctor. Supurb bedside mannerism. Always polite friendly and even has a sense of humor. Recommend Dr. Kerkhoff to anyone. Great with children, great with minor surgeries, great with acute and emergency care, Just overall terrific doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1397097].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2012

Wonderful Doctor and man. Always ready to help and find out the problem. Will NEVER prescribe medication that is not required. He is always willing to go the extra mile for his patients. Would recommend him to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1397096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012

so thankful for him, he looks after me very well. I have many health issues and some he has not dealt with before but has educated himself on these issues and knows what I need.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1397095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2011

He is great, because all you have to do is tell him a few side effects and he can diagnose you right away. Best doctor ever.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1397094].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

He was my family doctor in the past before I and my family moved away. He is by far the best physician I have ever encountered. The community and surrounding area of Moosomin should be honored to have such a quality physician like him. He is kind, considerate and an all around good person. Your the top of my and my families list.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1397093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2010

Doctor Kerkhoff took the time to call me this week to see how I was doing after I had a miscarriage!! He is very caring!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1397092].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2010

Always cheerfull despite heavy scheduling.Excellent rapport.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1397091].votes_count ]]