Rate Dr. Nancy Mitenko

Dr. Nancy Mitenko's Ratings

Dr Mitenko is very passionate and caring. She is always polite and considerate even when bombarded with lots of lots of questions. She has a natural charisma to calm you down. My wife and I would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2652242].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2014

Best doctor I've ever had with an exceptional bedside manner. Always cheerful and friendly, not to mention thorough and knowledgeable. She takes the time to really get to know you and to put your mind at ease, answering all of your questions. The entire medical team is friendly and fun to visit. Dr Mitenko is funny and warm - such a pleasure to see. Great surgeon too. I highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2492067].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

A fabulous obstetrician with excellent bedside manner. Very knowledgeable, with a very busy practice. Try for a morning appointment to avoid waiting a few extra minutes, (the wait will build a bit as the day progresses) but once she's with you, she's thorough. Have questions ready for her, and she'll answer them well. Excellent call group. I highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2449166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr. Mitenko is the best doctor I have ever had. She is professional, compassionate, personable, understanding, knowledgeable/intelligent, and has this great ability to make you feel very well cared for. She is also a very gifted surgeon (she performed a very successful myomectomy on me). I have the utmost respect for her, and consider myself extremely blessed to have her as my doctor :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1397665].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2012

Dr. Mitenko is amazing!! She is the best OB I've experienced. Actually she is the best doctor I've ever experienced. She is very compassionate and extremely knowledgeable. She is very caring and truly takes the best care of her patients. I cannot say enough good things about her. Her staff is super friendly and knowledgeable as well. Just great great great. Two thumbs up!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1397664].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2012

Dr. Mitenko is personable, friendly, knowledgeable. She has an incredible ability to put your mind at ease even during the most stressful times. Her receptionist is equally wonderful. As far as punctuality I have never been to a Dr.'s office that you were sitting in the exam room at the exact time of your appointment. Truly the best medical service I have ever been provided.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1397663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2012

Excellent doctor that I never meet before. Can't find any good word to tell you ho wgood she is. My husband and I try to find a better doctor online since I have some bad experience with other doctor. Finally, we found an excellent doctor. Everyone in there is so nice.Thank you,Dr. Mitenko

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1397662].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

Like everyone else on this, I can't say enough good things about Dr. Mitenko. I had some risks for my pregnancy and she was very calming and made me less anxious. She is very genuine in her care and doesn't rush you through your concerns or appointment. She took the time to read my body signals that I was anxious and causing my blood pressure to rise and she'd joke about it with me. Excellent experience. She also listens and cares what your birthing preferences are. Added bonus, her receptionist is extremely nice and personable too. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1397661].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

I've met Dr.Mitenko on the last month of my pregnancy because I was going to have a C-section. I had a really positive experience, I was impressed by her both as a person and as a professional obgyn/surgeon. She establishes a warm relation patient-doctor (she made me laugh right after giving birth, in the operatory room) she is very professional,smart, knowledgeable,she makes you feel confident by explaining every path of medical concern, she does an easy, perfect and safe surgery (surgery is her second skin!). I highly recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1397660].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

Delivered our baby at St. Paul's and performed the C-Section. Was very informative and let us know exactly what was going to be happening and why. When she followed up over the next couple days she was very personable and let us know exactly what to expect and made sure everything was okay. We were very happy with her bedside manner and made us feel very comfortable with everything which was happening.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1397659].votes_count ]]