Rate Dr. Dale Berry

Dr. Dale Berry's Ratings

I met Dr Berry at the urgent care centre in Okotoks. He treated me like part of his family. He made me feel comfortable immediately and was very patient; this was important to me considering urgent care doctors usually rush you. I was provided an opportunity to follow up with him at his clinic outside of the urgent care centre. His ongoing care has been superior and he is always thorough with all situations. He doesn't just write a prescription and hope for the best. He actually takes the time to figure out the problem and properly diagnose and correct the issue. He also sees my infant daughter and has been a breath of fresh air. He is very thorough with her and charts her growth for me - something I really appreciate for the baby book. Overall, doctor Berry cares. He is a true professional and very pleasant. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2728450].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

Dr Berry is an awesome doctor. He is always helpful, and really listens to what your concerns are. Completely recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2712590].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

Dr Berry is absolutely amazing-I cannot give him enough praise! He has been extremely helpful, has done referrals when requested, and he was the doctor who saved me when another doctor in town refused to help. Dr Berry acts immediately and will look into/encourage alternatives if he feels traditional medicine may not be the best approach. He takes the time to talk you and see how things are going both physically and psychologically. He has been my doctor for 14 years and I continue to see him even though I live out of town. Only criticism I have is his medical receptionist (who I think has been there for a couple years – he old one was fabulous). She is nice in person but is next to impossible to contact and appears lazy and disorganised (ie. She is very difficult to get a hold of but when you’re in the office, she is sitting there not doing a whole heck of a lot or gossiping with the other receptionists). Their phone/booking systems are also desperate! Otherwise, Dr Berry isamazing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1397748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2013

I was referred to this doctor by a former nurse that I visited while 9 weeks pregnant. Upon arriving in his office, I told him and his receptionist that I wanted to be referred to the clinic in High River. I had no interest in seeing Dr.Berry as I remembered that he tried to recruit me as a patient when I visited the urgent care center in Okotoks. He completely disreguarded my request. I felt that he, himself didn't even believe the words that were coming out of his own mouth when discussing my pregnancy. He makes me feel VERY uncomfortable. I felt uneasy throughout the entire appointment. Since then, I have called multiple times requesting to be referred and he INSISTS that I see him again. I absolutely refuse to and his receptionist has no explanation for why he finds it necessary for me to see him. I have yet to receive my referral!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1397751].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2011

stay away from this doctor!!he has to many patients each day n has no time to help correctly.he didnt help for 3 days when i was in the hospital constant vomiting n pain.now my stomach is permently messed up.people please stay away from this man. he is a joke n should have his license revoked.he is also the one n only doctor that runs the drug/alcohol wing in the cambridge hosp;ital instead of say 6-8 enough to cover patience throughly plus family practice this makes appointments n prescriptions horrable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1397750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2011

Dr Berry has been my and familys Dr for over 13 years. He is educated and most of all intuitive with each person and what are there needs. He will talk to each family person to thier level and regarding what type of need. He educates each person with the kindest and also healthiest approach to what our needs may be. I find Dr Berry refreshing in how he INTERACTS and in his Practice as a whole - we are all fortunate to have him assist conduct our lives towards the most healthiest we can possibly can be. He is an amazing Dr, and we are very fortunate to have him as a family Dr. If only there were more Drs alike Dr Dale Berry - health would be more holistic for many!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1397747].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2011

The staff are wonderful at this clinic. Dr.B is a nice doctor who is very patient with you, and if he is unsure of what info you want, he will direct you to the right person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1397746].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2011

My husband with cancer was discharged from the hospital with only my family doctor to care for him. He was in major pain and Dr. Berry would not call me back for 3 days after persistant calls. By this time he couldn't even walk across the room and still no help after I tracked him down. No help from him!!Not good in emergencies and doesn't listen to you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1397745].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2010

Dr. Berry has been our family doctor for 9 years, and is very good at listening and making you feel that he really cares. Sometimes I found it necessary to do my own research in order to satisfy myself, before accepting what he may suggest (my personality quirk). He follows through on referrals on a timely basis. His demeanor is gentle and kind and he takes the time to explain everything. His nurse is helpful and caring as well. I would recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1397744].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2009

I love this doctor, He became my family doctor during my pregnancy. He is been a wonderfull help for EVERY aspect of my pregnancy, I did see other doctors for about 7-8 months and no one as been able to tell me i was breech but him. I am so grateful for everithing he did. I am so glad i found a family doctor like him.I would recommand him to anyone without esitation!!! Too bad if you don't like his style. Your'e missing out.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1397743].votes_count ]]