Rate Dr. Dale Berry

Dr. Dale Berry's Ratings

Dr Berry is absolutely amazing-I cannot give him enough praise! He has been extremely helpful, has done referrals when requested, and he was the doctor who saved me when another doctor in town refused to help. Dr Berry acts immediately and will look into/encourage alternatives if he feels traditional medicine may not be the best approach. He takes the time to talk you and see how things are going both physically and psychologically. He has been my doctor for 14 years and I continue to see him even though I live out of town. Only criticism I have is his medical receptionist (who I think has been there for a couple years – he old one was fabulous). She is nice in person but is next to impossible to contact and appears lazy and disorganised (ie. She is very difficult to get a hold of but when you’re in the office, she is sitting there not doing a whole heck of a lot or gossiping with the other receptionists). Their phone/booking systems are also desperate! Otherwise, Dr Berry isamazing!

Submitted Jan. 3, 2013 | flag

I was referred to this doctor by a former nurse that I visited while 9 weeks pregnant. Upon arriving in his office, I told him and his receptionist that I wanted to be referred to the clinic in High River. I had no interest in seeing Dr.Berry as I remembered that he tried to recruit me as a patient when I visited the urgent care center in Okotoks. He completely disreguarded my request. I felt that he, himself didn't even believe the words that were coming out of his own mouth when discussing my pregnancy. He makes me feel VERY uncomfortable. I felt uneasy throughout the entire appointment. Since then, I have called multiple times requesting to be referred and he INSISTS that I see him again. I absolutely refuse to and his receptionist has no explanation for why he finds it necessary for me to see him. I have yet to receive my referral!!

Submitted Aug. 24, 2011 | flag

stay away from this doctor!!he has to many patients each day n has no time to help correctly.he didnt help for 3 days when i was in the hospital constant vomiting n pain.now my stomach is permently messed up.people please stay away from this man. he is a joke n should have his license revoked.he is also the one n only doctor that runs the drug/alcohol wing in the cambridge hosp;ital instead of say 6-8 enough to cover patience throughly plus family practice this makes appointments n prescriptions horrable

Submitted July 9, 2011 | flag

Dr Berry has been my and familys Dr for over 13 years. He is educated and most of all intuitive with each person and what are there needs. He will talk to each family person to thier level and regarding what type of need. He educates each person with the kindest and also healthiest approach to what our needs may be. I find Dr Berry refreshing in how he INTERACTS and in his Practice as a whole - we are all fortunate to have him assist conduct our lives towards the most healthiest we can possibly can be. He is an amazing Dr, and we are very fortunate to have him as a family Dr. If only there were more Drs alike Dr Dale Berry - health would be more holistic for many!

Submitted Feb. 11, 2011 | flag

The staff are wonderful at this clinic. Dr.B is a nice doctor who is very patient with you, and if he is unsure of what info you want, he will direct you to the right person.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2011 | flag

My husband with cancer was discharged from the hospital with only my family doctor to care for him. He was in major pain and Dr. Berry would not call me back for 3 days after persistant calls. By this time he couldn't even walk across the room and still no help after I tracked him down. No help from him!!Not good in emergencies and doesn't listen to you!

Submitted Nov. 3, 2010 | flag

Dr. Berry has been our family doctor for 9 years, and is very good at listening and making you feel that he really cares. Sometimes I found it necessary to do my own research in order to satisfy myself, before accepting what he may suggest (my personality quirk). He follows through on referrals on a timely basis. His demeanor is gentle and kind and he takes the time to explain everything. His nurse is helpful and caring as well. I would recommend him.

Submitted Sept. 22, 2009 | flag

I love this doctor, He became my family doctor during my pregnancy. He is been a wonderfull help for EVERY aspect of my pregnancy, I did see other doctors for about 7-8 months and no one as been able to tell me i was breech but him. I am so grateful for everithing he did. I am so glad i found a family doctor like him.I would recommand him to anyone without esitation!!! Too bad if you don't like his style. Your'e missing out.

Submitted March 5, 2009 | flag

Dr Berry has been our family doctor for almost 9 years and he is awesome! He is great with adults and children, takes as much time as neccessary to explain everything thoroughly (which sometimes makes him run behind on appointments) and never makes you feel like you are a nuisance. His gentle manner and patient approach make him the best family doctor I have ever had. His nurse/receptionist is also very helpful and really tries to accomodate you.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2009 | flag

Horrible with paper work, doesn't follow through on blood work or ultrasounds. Makes you feel like you are always having to pester him to get information out of him.

Submitted June 25, 2008 | flag