Dr. Nick Giftochristos

Rate Dr. Nick Giftochristos

Dr. Nick Giftochristos's Ratings

I love Dr. Nick, he's awesome. So thorough. I switched from another doctor to him and have never regretted it. My children and grandchildren go to Dr. Nick. They all love him. Nick takes his time and really listens to what I'm saying. I can't say enough about how fantastic he is. I won't switch and if he ever left Keswick, I'd follow him.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2013 | flag

Best doctor I've ever met, great with my kids, extremely knowledgeable.

Submitted April 17, 2012 | flag

have been seeing Dr Nick for about 5yrs now because another doctor in the same office wasn't giving much medical care at all. I have now seen numerous specialists for different things, and my health is finally on the right track, thanks to Dr Nick. he's thorough, knowledgeable, pro-active, kind yet blunt and funny as heck. and yes, being eye candy helps. I hope he's around for a very very long time.

Submitted Feb. 14, 2012 | flag

he is an awesome doctor! he has been my doctor since i was born, he is amazing! he is very good at what he does, and when your sick or hurt he will not let you leave untill he finds out whats wrong!

Submitted Dec. 17, 2010 | flag

Dr. Giftochrisos has been our family doctor for many years. I would never consider another doctor. He is knowlegable, and very thorough. We are very lucky to have him as our family doctor.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2010 | flag

Has been a great family doctor for years.He,s very helpfull and seems to always be up to date with new medications or procedures.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2010 | flag

Great Dr. His wait times are awful and lots of times when Ive waited 1 1/2 hours to see him I am terribly rushed when I finally get in but thats the price you pay to get a good dr nowadays.I know for a fact that he is booked 2 or 3 patients at the same time which is wrong wrong wrong, but is that the receptions fault.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2010 | flag

What an amazing doctor. Extremely knowledgeable and very thorough. Have never been happier with any other doctor. Would never give my spot up.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2010 | flag

Best doctor ever. He listens and is completely thorough. The wait at times has been long but worth it. Would not switch.

Submitted May 1, 2009 | flag

The office is itself far too hectic and reflects the doctor shortage in Ontario. That said...Dr. Nick is FABULOUS. We moved here from BC and my sister helped *sneak* us into his practice since we had an infant. We now live 1 hour away and wouldn't even consider a different doctor!

Submitted Jan. 7, 2008 | flag