Rate Dr. John Bradley

Dr. John Bradley's Ratings

Dr Bradley was very knowledgable and kind when I was at the end stage of my renal failure when I was in my early 20s right up to my transplant, he took time and patience to listen to my concern and did his best under the stress he had caring for all the new patients. He is a doctor that anyone would want to have caring for them. Thank you Dr Bradley for being one of a few doctors that I have come across that are worth mentioning remembering.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2013 | flag

Doctor Bradley was my Nephrologist when I was at the end stage of renal failure. He is a kind and compassionate Dr, he showed me respect and understanding while at the same time ensuring my medical needs was met. I can't say enough about Dr Bradley he is a wonderful person.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2011 | flag

Amazing doctor!! extremely knowledgeable, helpful and on time.

Submitted May 10, 2010 | flag

He is a intelligent, helpful, knowledgeable, understanding, compassionate, and respectful Nephrologist.

Submitted July 12, 2009 | flag

Dr. Bradley has been an excellent informant as to my kidney problems. I have been a diabetic for 35 years and he is the first Doctor that has given me all the information I need to continue living a healthy lifestyle.

Submitted April 16, 2009 | flag

Dr. Bradley is the best Dr. I have ever seen in my 52 years. He is punctual, considerate, keeps the patient very informed of their condition and progress and takes the time to explain and answer questions. His knowledge is superior to what one might expect.

Submitted April 9, 2009 | flag

JS has been my family doctor for the past 24 years, and more for other member of the family. We have alway found him knowledgable, helpful, and understanding. He is also not afraid to admit if he doesn't know something, and will find out - or send you to someone who does know. This is an essential trait for any doctor of mine....

Submitted June 10, 2007 | flag