Dr. Doug W. Henson

Grad. Year: 1993

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Doug W. Henson has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Surgeon (general)-related: microsurgery, general surgery, trauma surgery, transplant surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.2

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Doug" to "Doug W."
RID: 1293684
15/11/10 5 5 5 5 I have been going to Dr. Henson for several years. He is a great doctor. He has always taken the time to answer all my questions and concerns. His staff has always been very helpful.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 758702
08/01/09 4 5 5 5 Very good surgeon. He was very patient and kind. Answered all my questions and explain throughly. He never seemed in a hurry or like I was interrupting his time. He is one of a kind and I would recommend him to anyone.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 156975
24/02/07 5 5 5 He is a very nice and polite young man. He was very knowledgeable on the procedure I was to have. Sat and talked to me about the procedure in depth and answered all my questions that I had. Highly recommended for any type of procedure in the Tri-State Area.
Insurance: Medicare