You may also like

Rate Dr. Wayne Perron

Dr. Wayne Perron's Ratings

So very happy from start to finish!
From being greeted by the wonderful girls in reception who made me feel welcome & put me at ease. They answered questions repeatedly due to my excitement & nervousness too. Brenda especially is a credit to the office.
The nurse Lana was so helpful in so many ways making my decisions easier with the knowledge she imparted.
Carol & the OR STAFF -- Thank you.
Dr. Perron is outstanding. My abdominoplasty is a huge success. I'm so happy & grateful. Words can't do justice to what I wish to convey.
Much thanks.
AE

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2786048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I have seen Dr. Perron and his staff for a few procedures over the last 15 years and have always been very happy with not only the results but also the personal care I received from the staff. Dr. Perron is the only surgeon I would trust as he does not want to overdue anything and strives to keep a very natural look for you. The staff from Brenda who has always been very helpful with appointments and always warmly greets me every time I am at the office. Brenda goes above and beyond with her personal touch and care with the clients. Lana is awesome with all her knowledge and straight forward manor which I love as I don't want any surprises. Carol is the best in her field she always took the time to answer any last minute questions and totally put me at ease before the surgery. They are an awesome team and we are very lucky to have them right here in Calgary.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2786015].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 23, 2015

The staff is extremely arrogant. I still haven't met Carol but both Brenda and Lana are rude. Lana has an attitude, she has a strong personality and if you don't click with her she won't try to pretend to be your friend. Despite the fact I dont like her, I still respect her straight-forward approach. Brenda just is insecure and judgemental. She smiles but her eyes are dead, I just dont like how fake she is. Doctor Perron was nice, a little abrasive but I can tell he is extremely self-assured. He made a silly comment during my consultation but other than that he was professional. I had a friend refer me and I going with my intuition. Despite the arrogant staff, the main reason I am going there is to get exceptional results. I don't need excellent customer service if I end up hating the outcome. The only thing I'm apprehensive about if there are any complications because the comments on here saw he's bad at follow up appointments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2783305].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

I recently underwent abdominoplasty by Dr. Perron. His surgical skills are excellent, his bedside manner is excellent. The only comment that I have that is not 5 star is that he spends very little time with the patient. Carol - his Nurse - is EXCELLENT- she is honest, friendly, knowledgeable and professional. I did not have a good experience with his Coordinator Brenda - I felt she was rude and very unprofessional. Each time I was in the clinic I could hear her conversations with Reception - rude comments with regard to clinic clients / potential clients. Initially I considered attending another clinic but decided (on the recommendation of a knowledgeable RN friend) to stay with Dr. Perron. I am happy with the result so far and am excited to see what the end result will be.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

I had a rhinoplasty with Dr.Perron on April 8, 2015 and it went seamlessly. From the day of my consultation in December 2014, to my appointment with Lana to go over all of the details and payment, to my actual surgery date, my experience was top notch. When I met with Dr.Perron for my consultation, he was very direct with what he would do and didn't give me any unrealistic expectations. When I met with Lana on Feb 26, 2015 to go over the details, she was very informed and very helpful with all of my concerns and questions. The day of surgery was great: I was brought to the pre-surgical area 15 mins after my scheduled time and met with Carol who went over my procedure and prepared me for my surgery. Once it was time for the operation, Dr. Perron was in the room, asked me what I'd like and then proceeded to let me know what he was going to do. My surgery was last week and I can't get over how amazing my results are just 6 days later. All of my friends and family have been commenting at how little bruising I have (due to all of the instructions that I was told to follow PRE SURGERY) and how amazing my my results are already. I would 100% recommend Dr. Perron and his practice to anyone looking for a rhinoplasty.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2777552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Extremely Rude and Arrogant doctor. I visited him a month ago for consultation, and I was shocked with the terrible quality of patient's care I received from this doctor and his staff. I had to leave immediately and decided to to come back ever again!!!! I do not recommend this treatment for anyone. I wish that he reconsider the way he treats his potential future patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775863].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr Perron did my rhinoplasty 3 years ago, it was the worst mistake ever! My nose is twisted and sideways now and I went back for him to fix it and he said that it is too late since it's been over a year since my surgery.... Funny thing is when I went back to him earlier (within the fist year of my surgery when the crookedness became very obvious) he told me to wait at least a year! Does he not know how to do a nose job or can he not fix his bad work?? Anyway if you are thinking about rhinoplasty Avoid this guy! I'm a walking Billboard of his bad work.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2774921].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

I had a fabulous experience with Dr Perron.
On March 20, 2015 he did my breast augmentation and I'm seeing wonderful results. I was able to go shopping the day after my surgery and didn't have any pain at all. This surgery was a piece of cake. I only took Advil, and can honestly say that's all I needed. I had very little swelling, but did have a fair amount of bruising.
The bruising is almost completely gone and my results just keep getting better!
I'm so glad I choose Dr Perron. His technique really did help me with a speedy recovery. I'm so happy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2774757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

Saw Dr. Perron last September for lower facelift after having full face lift 10 years earlier. In my view he and his staff are exceptional at their job and we are all very fortunate to have this team in Calgary. Dr. Perron does not "over do" your face and the results are natural, rejuvenated and refreshed. He is an artist and a very decent, kind and hard working professional. Lana gives a very honest, informed consultation and Carol is the best there is -- hands down. Brenda and Linda manage an extremely successful office very, very well. My experience 10 years ago and today is a 10 out of 10.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2770622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

I have seen dr Perron for 6 procedures and am happy with all my results. I am stunned to read some of the bad reviews on this site. Remember he's a surgeon not a fairy god mother. I feel like some people go in expecting to come out ready for Hollywood. Have realistic expectations . I find his staff kind, caring and very knowledgeable. I would never trust another surgeon to improve me. Dr Perron is like an artist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2739491].votes_count ]]