Rate Dr. Wayne Perron

Dr. Wayne Perron's Ratings

I had been contemplating breast augmentation for almost ten years and Dr. Perron was an obvious choice for me because of his reputation for creating natural results - if you're looking for a team that is genuinely invested in your goals then this is the clinic for you.

Choosing the size was probably my biggest concern and I was able to comfortably move forward with my decision under Lana's guidance. She was an incredible resource with a no-nonsense approach. I truly believe I would not have been able to move forward without her. My experience with the rest of the team was also great.

Carol was equally as amazing and wonderful to work with not only during the day of the procedure but afterwards as well. She provided me with clear and straight forward instructions regarding aftercare and assured me I could contact her with any questions, no matter how silly it seemed. I felt safe and knew I was in good hands.

The strength of the team was obvious to me and the atmosphere felt light-hearted with just the right amount of humour. My expectations were completely surpassed and I would recommend Dr. Perron and his team to anyone looking for cosmetic surgery.

My results... Well I am only a few days post op so I will have to wait a few months, however I am already in LOVE with the results and the downtime had been minimal! (.)(.)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2655918].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

I went to Dr Perron for a rhinoplasty and I need to have a revision by another doctor because my nose looks long and droopy even after his surgery. He won't even take time to follow up with me. The whole experience was a huge Waste of time and money

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2645245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2014

Although I did not meet Dr Perron I did speak to all his staff and find them all to be so amazing and informed. Front line is so important to any business and these ladies have it down to an art, with their knowledge and their ability to make you feel at ease. The client that I was with was also extremely overwhelmed with the care that she was given by both staff and Dr Perron. If you want to feel valued, understood and cared for this is the place to go. Well done everyone. I will be back...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

I just had surgery with Dr. Perron on October 21st to replace my old breast implants. I had been in a car accident and I also needed some reconstructive surgery done on the side of my breasts. I am swollen but I can already see the results and I'm extremely pleased!! I have also had other procedures in the past performed by Dr. Perron and I would NOT go to anyone else!! All of the staff are wonderful and they always go out of there way to make me feel comfortable! Brenda and Carol are absolutely amazing!

I am not from Calgary so I hire a woman named Sarah to look after me. She is wonderful and attends to all of my needs!! She picks me up at the airport, takes me to my appointments and cooks for me. She is sweet, very kind and caring!! So if you are not from Calgary and need help then I definitely recommend Sarah!!

I am going back for another procedure in 6 months and I'm so excited! I highly recommend Dr. Perron and his staff!!! They are absolutely amazing!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2592882].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

Arrogant, didn't spend any time with me, and I felt rushed throughout the whole consultation. I will not be having surgery with this man.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2565335].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

I had a rhinoplasty done 2 years ago. Unfortunately it looks worse than it did before I had surgery. I am really embarrassed by my new $8400.00 nose which has bumps on it and is shaped differently on each side. I had a bad post-op infection and he would not give me antibiotics. Had to go to a different doctor. Went in for 6 month post-op check and was told I was not healing properly. I asked if he wanted to see me again and he said no, not unless I needed something. Usually if you are not healing well a surgeon does like to see you again. I have been having a lot of breathing problems after this surgery that I never had before and now have to have a septoplasty. I wish I had never had this done. I now have a bumpy hook like nose and can't breathe and am really embarrassed. If your surgery goes well that 's great but if it doesn't..don't expect any help because I don't think you will get it. I am so disappointed!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2501741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2014

I visited Dr. Perron to discuss revising my nose. I thoroughly explained that I wanted a smaller more defined nose. He agreed and confirmed this is what he was to do. I then had the nose surgery performed. After the bandages were off I immediately noticed the nose was larger and had two bumps, one on the tip and one on the side. Dr Perron explained that it is just swollen from surgery and that I would have to wait a year or two for the full healing to take place. In this time I wanted to change out my existing chin implant as I was told by the first surgeon that my implant was to have a 20 year lifespan. I originally wanted to do this surgery at the same time as my nose but Dr Perron insisted I do it later. So now I explained that I want this done now and to just replace it with a new chin leaving the same shape and possibly one that would extend to each side a bit. Well Dr perron decided to experiment with my chin implant shaping it and cutting it to the way he envisioned again not to what I requested. I stated previously that the first doctor to place the implant did not follow the natural contour of my chin because it was not aesthetically pleasing rather he brought out the space under my lip and between the bottom jaw line. Where as Dr perron placed the new implant along my jaw line now creating an indented look under my lower lip and witch looking jaw chin line. I went back to see him to discuss my displeasure with both results. He then belittled me by stating he could take one mm off one side of my nose and that he felt the chin looked good and would not revise this. I tried to explain again that he is not listening to me, as well to his assistants to no avail.
I have now been seeking consults with other surgeons to fix the damage this doctor has caused. I definitely would not recommend this doctor to anyone. He does not listen to his patients, does what he wants and does not warranty or correct what you need to fix any Post surgery issues or concerns.
Perhaps he has been doing this too long and or has been concentrating on breast implant surgery's that he has lost touch with his patients and reality. His work has now totally changed the shape of my face and aged me. Everyone knows that a small petite nose like that of what you had as a teenager or child makes you look younger. Knowing that when you age your nose enlarges. Now he has enlarged my nose and chin and made me look 20 years older. I requested small, petite and defined nose as that of actors and models as well leave my past chin implant size and shape only to make small shape changes that would improve my profile and appearance. It is a shame what he has done. I no longer care to look into the mirror or talk to strangers as I am disgusted with my appearance.
Dr Perron and his staff pretend to be all nice and friendly and listen to you. To get your money and confidence, then while under surgery disregard everything you discussed prior to surgery of what you exactly want. Then you wake up with a big surprise of which they give you an excuse that it takes years to heal properly. To make you go away. Most surgery's take 3-6months to completely heal, at most under a year. What a shame, stay far away from this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2501330].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2014

I'm one day after my rhinoplasty, and I couldn't wait to write a review! The doctors and nurses are amazing!!! Carol, the pre-op nurse is exceptional, really knows how to keep you calm and take away all your nerves!! Dr. Perron was also friendly while you conversed in the operating room. The entire staff made me feel at ease,!!!
It's my second day in, I have no bruising, no pain and I feel fantastic, I face followed their steps religiously, and I must say they have helped me a great deal. Not only was the staff exceptional I was so thankful for the amount of privacy you receive, so if you are uncomfortable or this is your first procedure, you can be text assured you are in amazing hands!
I'd read some reviews on here that are so negative and do not match my experience at all. I would recommend Dr. Perron and his staff without a doubt!
I cannot wait for the finally results, and so far I'm just grateful for the experience thus far , thanks DR. Perron and THANKYOU Carol for making me feel so comfortable and relaxed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2497315].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

I have had two procedures done by Dr Perron, a full abdominoplasty and gynecomastia correction. I have nothing but amazing things to say about Dr Perron or his staff. Top notch care from a top notch surgeon

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2495649].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

I thought that Dr. Perron and his staff were fantastic - I had liposuction for my legs and calves and wish I had done it a long time ago. Carol the nurse that helped me from the time I walked in on surgery day to the time I walked out was amazing and so calming. They were very helpful and knowledgeable(Dr. Perron, Carol and office staff). They followed up with me on a regular basis and answered all my questions without making me feel like I was being a bother - they obviously understand that people are nervous and scared and ask many questions! So far I have had a good recovery and am seeing better results everyday! If I wanted more surgery,I would return to his practice and absolutely would recommend Dr. Perron and his staff to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1398929].votes_count ]]