Rate Dr. Wayne Perron

Dr. Wayne Perron's Ratings

I have seen dr Perron for 6 procedures and am happy with all my results. I am stunned to read some of the bad reviews on this site. Remember he's a surgeon not a fairy god mother. I feel like some people go in expecting to come out ready for Hollywood. Have realistic expectations . I find his staff kind, caring and very knowledgeable. I would never trust another surgeon to improve me. Dr Perron is like an artist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2739491].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

I had rhinoplasty with Dr. Perron. Please do not go to this doctor, you will waste your money and time. My nose hasn't changed in appearance at all. Even after he revised it which cost another 1000.00 on top of previous price. I have no idea what techniques he uses, but base on my results and research AFTER (big mistake on my part) his techniques are outdated.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2734048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

I've been reading all these reviews and the bad reviews are all exactly the same complaints as I have. They suck up at first and are fake marvelous until you say you are not entirely happy with the results. This is a very common theme through these reviews and I am so sorry I didn't see this before. Now I am 10 months post-surgery and extremely unhappy and disappointed. The surgery was unsatisfactory and unfinished, and no one is taking responsibility to fix the problem. They had the nerve to suggest they were giving me a "deal" by charging me 2/3 of the full price of a brand new surgery, to fix their mistake. Their entire groups' attitude is so condescending and uncaring that no matter what it costs me to fix this, I will never pay them to do it. I trusted this Dr. and he and his ignorant fake staff are a complete disappointment to the profession. IN NO WAY WOULD I EVER RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR AND HIS STAFF. DO NOT BE TAKEN IN.....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2722279].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

I went to him for a chin implant and he made it way too big, got infected, refused to treat me after that. They are very nice to you before you do surgery, then after refuse to fix mistakes. Absolutely not recommending him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2716561].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

I love Dr Perron. He is very knowledgable. The staff at his office are soo helpful..

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2692330].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

Did Rhino with Dr. Perron and there is almost no difference between then and now. Very disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2692140].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

My husband and I visited Dr Perron's office for a consult for myself. What a beautiful facility with a warm and comfortable environment. The Brenda and Carol are friendly hosts who are caring individuals. I was seeking treatment for a tummy tuck, lipo, breast lift w/augmentation. The Dr decided for the most optimal results, I should lose 40 pounds (not a bad idea, nor was I offended). Knowing that this the Dr that Dr's wives see, made it a no brainer. At no point did I feel rushed, all of our questions were answered. I will be back when I am ready! Great job with the facility, personnel and delivery was a completely positive experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2683801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

I had been contemplating breast augmentation for almost ten years and Dr. Perron was an obvious choice for me because of his reputation for creating natural results - if you're looking for a team that is genuinely invested in your goals then this is the clinic for you.

Choosing the size was probably my biggest concern and I was able to comfortably move forward with my decision under Lana's guidance. She was an incredible resource with a no-nonsense approach. I truly believe I would not have been able to move forward without her. My experience with the rest of the team was also great.

Carol was equally as amazing and wonderful to work with not only during the day of the procedure but afterwards as well. She provided me with clear and straight forward instructions regarding aftercare and assured me I could contact her with any questions, no matter how silly it seemed. I felt safe and knew I was in good hands.

The strength of the team was obvious to me and the atmosphere felt light-hearted with just the right amount of humour. My expectations were completely surpassed and I would recommend Dr. Perron and his team to anyone looking for cosmetic surgery.

My results... Well I am only a few days post op so I will have to wait a few months, however I am already in LOVE with the results and the downtime had been minimal! (.)(.)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2655918].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

I went to Dr Perron for a rhinoplasty and I need to have a revision by another doctor because my nose looks long and droopy even after his surgery. He won't even take time to follow up with me. The whole experience was a huge Waste of time and money

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2645245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2014

Although I did not meet Dr Perron I did speak to all his staff and find them all to be so amazing and informed. Front line is so important to any business and these ladies have it down to an art, with their knowledge and their ability to make you feel at ease. The client that I was with was also extremely overwhelmed with the care that she was given by both staff and Dr Perron. If you want to feel valued, understood and cared for this is the place to go. Well done everyone. I will be back...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635927].votes_count ]]