Rate Dr. Wayne Perron

Dr. Wayne Perron's Ratings

I had a rhinoplasty done 2 years ago. Unfortunately it looks worse than it did before I had surgery. I am really embarrassed by my new $8400.00 nose which has bumps on it and is shaped differently on each side. I had a bad post-op infection and he would not give me antibiotics. Had to go to a different doctor. Went in for 6 month post-op check and was told I was not healing properly. I asked if he wanted to see me again and he said no, not unless I needed something. Usually if you are not healing well a surgeon does like to see you again. I have been having a lot of breathing problems after this surgery that I never had before and now have to have a septoplasty. I wish I had never had this done. I now have a bumpy hook like nose and can't breathe and am really embarrassed. If your surgery goes well that 's great but if it doesn't..don't expect any help because I don't think you will get it. I am so disappointed!

Submitted Aug. 17, 2014 | flag

I visited Dr. Perron to discuss revising my nose. I thoroughly explained that I wanted a smaller more defined nose. He agreed and confirmed this is what he was to do. I then had the nose surgery performed. After the bandages were off I immediately noticed the nose was larger and had two bumps, one on the tip and one on the side. Dr Perron explained that it is just swollen from surgery and that I would have to wait a year or two for the full healing to take place. In this time I wanted to change out my existing chin implant as I was told by the first surgeon that my implant was to have a 20 year lifespan. I originally wanted to do this surgery at the same time as my nose but Dr Perron insisted I do it later. So now I explained that I want this done now and to just replace it with a new chin leaving the same shape and possibly one that would extend to each side a bit. Well Dr perron decided to experiment with my chin implant shaping it and cutting it to the way he envisioned again not to what I requested. I stated previously that the first doctor to place the implant did not follow the natural contour of my chin because it was not aesthetically pleasing rather he brought out the space under my lip and between the bottom jaw line. Where as Dr perron placed the new implant along my jaw line now creating an indented look under my lower lip and witch looking jaw chin line. I went back to see him to discuss my displeasure with both results. He then belittled me by stating he could take one mm off one side of my nose and that he felt the chin looked good and would not revise this. I tried to explain again that he is not listening to me, as well to his assistants to no avail. I have now been seeking consults with other surgeons to fix the damage this doctor has caused. I definitely would not recommend this doctor to anyone. He does not listen to his patients, does what he wants and does not warranty or correct what you need to fix any Post surgery issues or concerns. Perhaps he has been doing this too long and or has been concentrating on breast implant surgery's that he has lost touch with his patients and reality. His work has now totally changed the shape of my face and aged me. Everyone knows that a small petite nose like that of what you had as a teenager or child makes you look younger. Knowing that when you age your nose enlarges. Now he has enlarged my nose and chin and made me look 20 years older. I requested small, petite and defined nose as that of actors and models as well leave my past chin implant size and shape only to make small shape changes that would improve my profile and appearance. It is a shame what he has done. I no longer care to look into the mirror or talk to strangers as I am disgusted with my appearance. Dr Perron and his staff pretend to be all nice and friendly and listen to you. To get your money and confidence, then while under surgery disregard everything you discussed prior to surgery of what you exactly want. Then you wake up with a big surprise of which they give you an excuse that it takes years to heal properly. To make you go away. Most surgery's take 3-6months to completely heal, at most under a year. What a shame, stay far away from this doctor.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2014 | flag

I'm one day after my rhinoplasty, and I couldn't wait to write a review! The doctors and nurses are amazing!!! Carol, the pre-op nurse is exceptional, really knows how to keep you calm and take away all your nerves!! Dr. Perron was also friendly while you conversed in the operating room. The entire staff made me feel at ease,!!! It's my second day in, I have no bruising, no pain and I feel fantastic, I face followed their steps religiously, and I must say they have helped me a great deal. Not only was the staff exceptional I was so thankful for the amount of privacy you receive, so if you are uncomfortable or this is your first procedure, you can be text assured you are in amazing hands! I'd read some reviews on here that are so negative and do not match my experience at all. I would recommend Dr. Perron and his staff without a doubt! I cannot wait for the finally results, and so far I'm just grateful for the experience thus far , thanks DR. Perron and THANKYOU Carol for making me feel so comfortable and relaxed!

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

I have had two procedures done by Dr Perron, a full abdominoplasty and gynecomastia correction. I have nothing but amazing things to say about Dr Perron or his staff. Top notch care from a top notch surgeon

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

I thought that Dr. Perron and his staff were fantastic - I had liposuction for my legs and calves and wish I had done it a long time ago. Carol the nurse that helped me from the time I walked in on surgery day to the time I walked out was amazing and so calming. They were very helpful and knowledgeable(Dr. Perron, Carol and office staff). They followed up with me on a regular basis and answered all my questions without making me feel like I was being a bother - they obviously understand that people are nervous and scared and ask many questions! So far I have had a good recovery and am seeing better results everyday! If I wanted more surgery,I would return to his practice and absolutely would recommend Dr. Perron and his staff to anyone!

Submitted Feb. 12, 2014 | flag

I am more than pleased to say that my experience with Dr Perron and his team was delightful from the consultation to the post surgery results!! I had a tummy tuck operation in March and I can't believe the difference this has made in my life! I found Dr Perron to be a true professional, interested in the impact the procedure would have on his patients happiness and overall confidence. He is kind and considerate. Dr Perron's team is very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. I will have a second procedure at the end of January and I know I will be happy with the outcome! I highly recommend Dr Perron. Carolyn Dec 5/13

Submitted Dec. 5, 2013 | flag

I had a BA done after significant tissue lost after nursing two children. I selected Dr Perron based on positive reviews from two friends who used him. I am very happy with the results and the entire process. Dr. Perron and his staff were all warm, professional, knowledgeable and caring. They care about the correct fit and natural appearances. They had no issue with me coming in an extra time when I second guessed my selection. They were very helpful. I am 6 months post-op now and I am very happy with the results. I look exactly the way I wanted to look and it is so natural that no one would be the wiser. I have a history of dramatic scaring and even so, the results were great. Dr. Perron and his nurse Carol did not hesitate in taking precautionary measures when I noticed my scar getting thicker. It was all resolved in one visit. I am very happy with the results and I have a high regard for all the staff at the clinic. I highly recommend Dr Perron.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2013 | flag

I had nothing but a positive experience with Dr.Perron and his staff. Carol, the nurse that you deal with on the day of your surgery is amazing!! They calmed my nerves with their knowledge, as I had never even had stiches in my life! They weren't going to be open the Friday (3 days after my surgery) so I got a call to make sure I was okay and didn't need anything before the weekend. They have standards and won't let you do something stupid/drastic! If you want huge boobs, don't waist your time... they will not do it. They care about their patients and their recovery and will only do what fits your body. I had ZERO pain in my BA recovery. I'm still only 7 days out from surgery and no complaints. The day of my surgery I waited a little bit longer to get in, but I reminded myself that this is due to not rushing with the patient before me just to be on time - I know I would want that treatment if I was the one being operated on! Very happy with this experience!

Submitted Sept. 26, 2013 | flag

The staff here are so ignorant!! They booked me in for a consult two weeks in advance so that I could give my work notice to take the afternoon off, 3 days before my appointment they called me and very rudely told me they don't do consults on Mondays. I explained that I took time off work to get all my appointments on the same day. I told them I can try to get there asap but I had a doctors appointment, so I would come right after it. I got two calls from them 1.5 hours before my original appointment, I felt like they were rushing me, not once did anyone acknowledge that it was their screw up. Finally I got there only about half hr early, was told that because I was planning on having a baby I can't get a breast lift, which is fine if that's the safest then I understand. They should have told me on the phone though, instead of charging $80 to meet with the very ignorant people. Deborah was the rudest receptionist and should be FIRED!!!! Looks like ill be looking for another surgeon.

Submitted July 26, 2013 | flag

Had a face and brow lift. Excellent Staff, Excellent Doctor!! Love them all!! As well as the after care with Sara!! Very Happy with Results!!

Submitted May 10, 2013 | flag