Rate Dr. Shawna Donlevy

Dr. Shawna Donlevy's Ratings

Dr Donlevy and all the scenic acres dental staff have always been great to me and my family. I have been going to dr Donlevy since she has been in brentwood (10 years now I guess). I have since had kids and will only ever take them to this office. They have a warm clean waiting room. Front staff are always helpful, hygienists are happy and great at what they do. The assistants are always pleasant and helpful. Dr Donlevy always seems like she cares so much about your dental health. She has even came in while on vacation to help me when I needed a root canal. She is one of the warmest most caring people I have ever met. Which seems to be a rarity in the medical profession these days. Keep up the good work Dr Donlevy. I hesitate to post this because I want to keep her all to myself but she is such a great dentist that I have to let all of calgary know.

Submitted April 27, 2014 | flag

From the moment I stepped into this office I felt right at home. It was so cozy and warm and the Receptionists had smiles on their faces, welcoming my family to their practice. I seen Dr. Megan Barnett and she was very thorough with her exam and explaining what I needed to have done. I felt she took her time talking to me and didn't feel like it was about the $$ but about what was best for myself and my health. I have recommened my other friends come here as they will love it and will not be dissapointed.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2013 | flag

Shawna is a very good dentist and very friendly as well. The whole team at Scenic Acres Dental is fantastic.

Submitted May 14, 2012 | flag

One of the most discourteous front staff - all dentists are part-time and long wait times for appointment bookings for after 3pm. There are many better choices for convenient after work booking times in the N.W.

Submitted March 26, 2011 | flag

I've always been very happy with Dr. Donlevy. She takes the time to chat with me as a person, then talks to me as a patient. She always has good advise for me. She is a joy to go visit and the staff and her make me feel very comfortable - and I am typically not a fan dental appointments. I've never been to such a happy and caring dental office in my life until I came here.

Submitted July 13, 2010 | flag

Dr. Shawna Donlevy has been my dentist for many years; I have always appreciated her caring and personable attention to my dental work. She is absolutely the best at explaining each step of the procedure she is performing - I can't say enough about how she makes me feel comfortable in her chair. Her staff are amazing and extemely accomodating. Her assistance to everything to make you feel less anxiety about going to the dentist; her front end staff are also excellent in the same way. I highly recommend this dental office!!

Submitted Sept. 4, 2008 | flag

Excellent dental office! I often fall asleep in the dentist's chair because it's so peaceful and professional. Dr. Donlevy creates a very respectful and comfortable environment for her patients and staff.

Submitted June 18, 2008 | flag

I would recommend Dr. Donlevy to anyone (and have even recommended her to my own family members after they were searching for a new dentist). Shawna is knowledgeable and thorough, her staff are all very friendly, and her office is warm and inviting. I no longer dread going to the dentist. Way to go!

Submitted June 2, 2008 | flag

Going to the dentist it the most nerve racking experience no matter what age you are. For me as a child growing up and always being at the dentist and now an adult having to go, it's still scary. But as soon as I walk into Scenic Acres Dental Care there is a warmth from the staff and building that make this experience painless. I am always greeted with a smile and made to feel comfortable. There is no long waiting periods in the waiting room to get the nerves up, I'm only there about 10 mins and then an assistant ushers me in to a waiting chair. My questions are answered, my fears calmed by the way the staff and the dr's answer my questions. Now going to the dentist isn't as bad when I was child. Finally I have a dental office that I can keep my teeth healthy!

Submitted May 15, 2008 | flag

I had saw Dr. Donlevy for quite a few years and she was a fine dentist until she moved into her new location. From that time, she changed considerably and her new staff were extremely rude and unprofessional. Dr. Donlevey herself had become quite uncaring. She no longer took the time to explain options, nor did she seem to interested in providing the patient care she once did. The dental care and service provided in this office has definitely declined to an unacceptable level.

Submitted April 13, 2008 | flag