Rate Dr. Peter MacDougall

Dr. Peter MacDougall's Ratings

Loves to RX drugs. If that's what you want for your kids, go see him. He's just another doctor with an inflated ego.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1399292].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2013

I brought my son to see Dr. Macdougall because his teacher was concerned about his concentration. He had me do a paper evaluation from my perspective and issued me an RX for Dexidrine (a behaviour modifier). You would htink he would have done further assessments on my son before heading into pills. I was horrified, threw away the RX and got a 2nd opinion and we never looked back. My son today is a healthy teenager,he is almost at a B average in school, and yes he has to work at bit harder to keep his marks up, but he does not need drugs to modify his behaviour.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1399291].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2013

Doc MacDougall is a wonderful doctor. He's great with kids, patient, and knows his stuff. He takes a lot of time and you are never rushed through. He correctly spotted my son's Asperger's Syndrome and our son was diagnosed later because Dr. MacDougall nailed it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1399290].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

Great Doc. my daughter of 6 months was battling a previously unidentified staph infection for 3 months before we went to see Dr. MacDougall, and our very first visit he got the proper tests run and ended my daughters suffering! she also has terrible excema that he has basically eliminated. We owe a lot to Him!! Would definetly reccomed him. (But I whole-heartedly agree with the previous comment about his step-in doc. Hales, he is a very poor doctor and I would never take any child bak to him)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1399289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2008

He is a great Doctor. My 4 month old daughter has been in constnt pain for a few months and he was the doctor to finaly get to the bottom of her problems. We are very grateful! He spent lots of time with her made her smile when she was crying and I would definetly recomend him. (I wouldn't rely on his substitute however - Dr. Hales, not a good Doc.(just look him up on here he used to be out of kamloops) if you can, wait until Dr.MacDougall is available)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1399288].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2008

We love Dr MacDougall and recommend him to everyone. He has helped us through alot and is always there when we need him. He is a very caring Doctor who takes the time to listen to me and my children. Thank you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1399287].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2007

great with my son, taught him lots. Treated both of us with great respect,recommend him to all

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1399286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2007

diagnosed a problem in 5 min that no other docter picked up on in five years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1399285].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2007

A very busy Dr. who takes time with each patient. i have logged many hours in the waiting room, but it is always worth it in the end. His bedside manner and ability to relate to children is great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1399284].votes_count ]]